Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Alicia Rosa

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Alicia Rosa (25)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.
Personal Claim To Fame: Completing my Masters degree as I am the first in my family to do so.
Inspiration in Life: I have yet to find someone to call my hero. I just continue to strive and work hard so that one day I might be considered an inspiration to someone.
Hobbies: Singing, running and spending money.
Pet Peeves: Bad manners (burping, farting), rushing and people who talk about themselves.
3 Words to Describe You: Confident, funny and ambitious.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca from season six because she was the under dog; though she wasnít necessarily strong but definitely a strategist.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Iíll make good TV.
Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: Iím educated, intelligent and can strategize.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me because of my good looks and I will show everyone how powerful I can be by using them to my advantage.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,742 posts
I'll make good TV. If I had a dime...............

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,556 posts
Hate her

kidding

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,742 posts

Hate her

kidding

Big city GHETTO. I'd take her ass before she could utter bitch and bob her head.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,651 posts

Big city GHETTO. I'd take her ass before she could utter bitch and bob her head.

:smilielol:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts
OMG...she's a Special Ed Teacher!!!! I shutter for the future and self-esteem of the kids she's "teaching". She certainly is an inspiration tho...an inspiration for "DO NOT use me as your role model" The sooner she gets voted off the better!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

OMG...she's a Special Ed Teacher!!!! I shutter for the future and self-esteem of the kids she's "teaching". She certainly is an inspiration tho...an inspiration for "DO NOT use me as your role model" The sooner she gets voted off the better!

I had some not so nice comments for her as well, but I think Borders said it well enough!! :party_smilie:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts
I didn't think she could get any more annoying!
What kind of person says things like if someone was drowning they would look the other way???? If I were a parent of a special needs child I would be looking for a new teacher right about now!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
As a mom of a special ed student, I can say right now I would drive my kidlet across town to get her out of that lady's care. As a teacher, well, I'm embarrassed.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts

As a mom of a special ed student, I can say right now I would drive my kidlet across town to get her out of that lady's care. As a teacher, well, I'm embarrassed.

Sisu I could NOT agree with you more! She just gets more and more nasty and I refuse to buy from anyone that the "Survivor experience" (or any other "reality show") makes people act in a way that was not somewhere in their nature all along.

Amber (I think her name was) on Big Brother came home and found she was fired from her job for making a racial comment on the show...wonder what Alicia's supervisors and the Board of Education, think of her now!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,556 posts
She is disgusting....

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts

She is disgusting....

Hehehe...Marty you just gave her a promotion!!!! :giggle:

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts
Wish the merge would have waited 1 week because they were going to vote her off and that would have topped off the night. Colton and her gone!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
Yes, to lose Alicia and Colton in the same night would have been priceless!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts
Speaking about editing...when did Alicia go from semi-dredlocks in most cam shots to a total salon-smooth hair-do when she was talking about outing Christina???? Just watched that for the 3rd time to make sure I saw what I saw!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts

Speaking about editing...when did Alicia go from semi-dredlocks in most cam shots to a total salon-smooth hair-do when she was talking about outing Christina???? Just watched that for the 3rd time to make sure I saw what I saw!

I hadn't noticed that. How odd!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts

I hadn't noticed that. How odd!

I hope someone can go back and look at that. Apparently Probst says there are no personal products but I know what I saw

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I loved it last night when she busted her backside coming off that slide! She absolutely irritates me to death!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts
She's the "Rachel" of Survivor...just hope to never see her back after she is (soon I hope) eliminated! Too bad she's on the jury!

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
Remember Na'Onka a few seasons ago? She was a special ed teacher also. and EVIL. When she got back people were demanding their children not be in her class. Alicia should have made a mental note!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users