Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Chelsea Meissner

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Chelsea Meissner (26)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Charleston, S.C.
Personal Claim to Fame: I was a state champion equestrian rider.
Inspiration in Life: My mom, who was a single mother of two and worked hard to keep a roof over our heads. She survived Lyme's disease and has been a fighter her entire life.
Hobbies: Golf, hunting and wakeboarding.
Pet Peeves: Slow drivers and people who stand too close to me at the checkout line.
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, driven and bad ass.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I haven’t seen any country girls who have a strong redneck side that are strong competitors.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: For the personal challenges and win the money!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am extremely creative and am known for turning nothing into something. I have experience spear fishing and hunting. I am also good at making people laugh to lighten the mood.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m athletic, competitive, know how to play a smart game, love the outdoors and am easy to get along with.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,742 posts
Maybe my fem pick. > had Lyme Disease too <... > broke equine for a living for years < .. and crowders at the register get cart rammed...

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts

Pet Peeves: Slow drivers and people who stand too close to me at the checkout line.

I like her already...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,553 posts
not sure the boots are a good look for the island....

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts
I like her a lot. Country Girl knows ya don't chase a chicken to catch one! I think she and Sabrina are the only two girls who have a chance in this game just from the first show!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,553 posts
I was impressed - go girl!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
She may be my favorite!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Definitely liked her - she was a chicken catching machine! LOL

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I can't beleive she didn't get a single vote! I thought if any of the three didn't get a vote it'd be Sabrina...she didn't do anything, especially in the latter part of the season. At least Chelsea was there with Kim on most of the plotting.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

I can't beleive she didn't get a single vote! I thought if any of the three didn't get a vote it'd be Sabrina...she didn't do anything, especially in the latter part of the season. At least Chelsea was there with Kim on most of the plotting.

I was kinda surprised by that too. Makes me wonder if there wasn't stuff we didn't see - or maybe she just didn't make an effort to socialize beyond Kim and Sabrina? I thought she seemed pretty sweet.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,316 posts
I think she was a pawn in Kim's plan, same with Sabrina. Chelsea and Sab got played cos there was no sympathy vote and Kim portrayed as the strong player who won all the challenges and they were on the coattails of the bridal party.

Country Girl still ranks as one of my favs this season!!! Do I want to see her back again....NO!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users