Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Christina Cha

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Christina Cha (29)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Hollywood, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Senior year of college when I was president, my class won 5th place amongst several universities for the Honda Fit Advertisement Campaign.
Inspiration in Life: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi with his inspiration of enrollment and empowerment in transforming people in non-violence movement and Winston Churchill. I know they contradict. However, he is one of the most sophisticated and insightful politicians who will go down in history as one of the world’s most admired leaders.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, writing and hiking.
Pet Peeves: When people have poor follow-up skills.
3 Words to Describe You: Fearless, unstoppable and empowering.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kristina on Redemption Island because she likes to take the lead and stands up for herself. I’m the same way. My sense of humor, though, is very sarcastic and dry like Francesca Hogi.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game because I know I can do it and it looks like so much fun! I also hope this show will bring my family closer together.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving. I can build a fire, fish, spear fish (sort of) and build shelter.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Survivor needs a funny, goofy and cute Asian girl! It’s time to represent.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,737 posts
** yawns **

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,519 posts
Pet Peeves: "When people have poor follow-up skills."

what the hell does that mean?

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,737 posts
She shoulda hit that.....................

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,269 posts
If she can build a fire how come the girls had to steal coals and then could not even keep the fire going??? Do these people even read their own bio's!!!!!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
ya, kinda of embarrassing to have written that detail and have the fire situation play out the way it did ...

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,737 posts
none of them ever live up to their own boosting.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I kinda liked her - at least she took initiative to try to work it out with the boys and get fire, instead of sitting around bitching like certain others.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
She's tweeting about Colton being the best villain ever and how he should own it. All forgiven. Also tweeting how all is forgiven to Alicia and not approving of "harsh responses by others." Okay. Forgiveness is a good thing. I get that. If I had been bullied like that, I don't think I would be quite so complimentary and protective ...

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,269 posts
Unbelievable that she's tweeting about harsh things said about Alicia...did she not go back and watch the show and see how Alicia acted or treated her???
Christina...you are even a bigger idiot than you appear no the show...tweet that!!!!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,269 posts

I kinda liked her - at least she took initiative to try to work it out with the boys and get fire, instead of sitting around bitching like certain others.

I agree! I know that there is a lot of editing but I just can't see what she has done/not done to have everyone hate her the way they do. Seriously, there was no reason other than pure spoiled brat meanness for the way Colton and Alicia were going on and on and attacking her.
Even Tarzan, who is not some punk young upstart said he would not be her friend.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
Colton and Alicia were such mean girls. I also never saw what Christina did that made them so nasty to her.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,519 posts
Why do they all not like her?

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts

Why do they all not like her?

It's hard to say for sure. I think because she was not part of Alicia's original alliance. She doesn't have a connection with any of the girls who are still there. And the guys are taking their cue from the outspoken women. Christina is not very vocal. If she's smart, she'll team up with the guys since they're running scared now.

Side Note: She didn't help her cause during last night's reward challenge by not helping to carry the last crate from the water.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,269 posts
Her head is NOT in the game and she has no idea how to play it. I'm thinking that is what her "beach mates" have picked up on and nobody is going to vote for her in the end if someone is smart enough to take her to F3.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,269 posts
Total idiot for not listening to Troy. What in the heck did she write Chelsea's name????
I hope she either finds an idol or wins an immunity challenge (both highly unlikely) just because I would love to see her stick it to Kym, Chelsea and especially Alicia!!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
I'm definitely rooting for either her or Tarzan to win. I just cannot stand any of the others.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,269 posts

I'm definitely rooting for either her or Tarzan to win. I just cannot stand any of the others.

I agree...nobody else deserves it!!!

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,413 posts

I agree...nobody else deserves it!!!

I was so hoping this girl could land in the final 3 and the jury recognize she deserved to win. Whenever someone gets dragged along, I always
hope the jury ends up awarding the dragged -- and not those who think they have it in the bag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users