Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Colton Cumbie

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,665 posts
If the tribe is dumb enough to give away an idol and go to tribal then they deserve to listen to Colton.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
Even though I think quite of a few of them were totally dumbfounded by some of that crap Colton was spewing, I didn't think they'd change their votes without being able to discuss it first. They would be afraid if they switched their vote for Colton, they'd possibly be the only one who did and then they'd be the odd man out and be next to go.

I couldn't believe what he was saying on national tv. I bet his family is really proud of him...NOT! But, then again, if he's that way, his family probably is too. My mouth was hanging open while I watched and listened to this idiot!

Happy Camper

Happy Camper

• Pip
  • 103 posts
I don't see anywhere in his bio that says he's a hypnotist or spell caster, but he sure has these men under a spell for sure. I kind of liked him in the beginning and thought the early spoilers labeling him as a villain were wrong. Why those men didn't blindside him I will probably never know. Maybe it is the food deprivation that dries up their brain cells.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
The dude is pure Survivor-Evil...makes Russell & Company look like newborn kittens!!

Scary thing is he exhibits a lot of traits of the world's past & present evil people!!! Makes me hope that Survivor IS as scripted & edited as other "reality" shows and this is just an act from Colton...otherwise he's a darn scary individual!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
frustrating to watch him make suckers out of everyone!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

The dude is pure Survivor-Evil...makes Russell & Company look like newborn kittens!!

Scary thing is he exhibits a lot of traits of the world's past & present evil people!!! Makes me hope that Survivor IS as scripted & edited as other "reality" shows and this is just an act from Colton...otherwise he's a darn scary individual!

I tend to think many reality shows these days are scripted, but I believe is Survivor is one reality show that is not scripted. IMHO, Survivor has the best casting producers in the business. They find real life wackos like Colton. He is the real deal. You can easily see him during a casting interview telling them real stories from his life, and never shutting up.

Instead of scripting drama, the producers have dozens of unpredictable surprises\twists ready to go in case the drama is too low, like players sitting around doing nothing all day except waiting for a challenge or if the producers do not like the direction the players are headed in terms of low drama results. Tonight episode is an example. For reasons unknown, the producers decided to mix up the tribes. Maybe it was always planned from the beginnning, or maybe the producers were seeing something brewing that they did not think would make for good TV. I think if the producers discover that too many players are floaters allowing just 1-2 players control all the decisions, then they will mixes things up to force the floaters to make some decisions. One thing I know fore sure, I never can out guess Survivor like I can with other reality shows, that love to over focus on the winner from start to finish, as if the audience doesn't notice a pattern that 1-2 always seem to get all the air time, and the entire series is highly predictable. Survivor is never predictable.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
Watching Colton is like watching a "Don Rickles of Survivor Roast"...he looks down and insults everyone and they just sit there and take it. Amazing!!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,614 posts
This cast is sooooooooooooooooo boring. Except for Colton. He is a wack job but makes the show a little worth watching. He is entertainment.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

This cast is sooooooooooooooooo boring. Except for Colton. He is a wack job but makes the show a little worth watching. He is entertainment.

The way they are editing the show so far, it does appear that nobody else is willing to make any decisions, its like everyone else wants to be a floater so that they aren't perceived as a threat. You'd think at least 1-2 of the guys would be type A personalities and couldn't sit back and let a sissie like Colton push them around.

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Manono is peasants or village people as compared with Salani's Greek Gods. Well spoken from the Manono village twit.

I'm looking forward to seeing if the new Salani can maintain it's streak. Even though Colton's screen time is hilarious.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
At least Colton is playing the game. Sometimes I'm not sure what show the rest of them think they are on!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
I would say he is a shoo-in for a future all-stars game.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
WOW, what a turn of events!
Karma definitely is a &*%$# but I'm sorry to see Colton have to leave the show this way. Bravo for him keeping the idol...that was such a "Colton move" and a nice little nose-thumb at Alicia!!!

Tho I detest every seeing any cast member return, if anyone deserves a change to play out the game he does JMHO!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,614 posts

WOW, what a turn of events!
Karma definitely is a &*%$# but I'm sorry to see Colton have to leave the show this way. Bravo for him keeping the idol...that was such a "Colton move" and a nice little nose-thumb at Alicia!!!

Tho I detest every seeing any cast member return, if anyone deserves a change to play out the game he does JMHO!!

agree ~ I hope the other players step it up now and give us some entertainment.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,139 posts
I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out last night. Colton's gone AND he was in a lot of pain. Couldn't have asked for more.

bigguy117

bigguy117

• Pip
  • 360 posts
snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
Can't say I was sorry to see him go. I thought it was funny that the side comment by Tarzan (who is a doctor) was the symptoms were that of appendicitis and turns out he was right! LOL But with the "game is afoot" he wasn't going to give himself away!

Merge had to happen or Alicia would be gone too and then the show would get boring!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
Turned out to be a severe bacterial infection, but the fact that the medic had the same concern gave Tarzan some credibility!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
When was that revealed???? Did I miss something?

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Pretty damn sure he'll be showing in a future season of Survivor. Either an All-star version, or simply be asked back as a regular player. No way are the producer going to let a ratings winner like Colton go without getting more mileage out of him. Seriously, a guy like that raises the ratings by several points, and that is a lot of money to be made. People watch because they like his style. People watch because they hate him, and are preying that the gets voted out. Producers don't care if you love\hate him, because your watching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users