Dade

Colton Cumbie

62 posts in this topic

s24_Colton_Cumbie.jpg

Name (Age): Colton Cumbie (21)

Tribe Designation: Manono

Current Residence: Monroeville, Ala.

Personal Claim to Fame: I came out as gay when I was 12 years old, sixth grade in South Alabama. My parents definitely did not run out to join Parents of Lesbian and Gay (PFLAG) and it took a long time but they came around. It was weird at school but I didn

He just referred to himself not once.. but TWICE as adorable. Dumb@ss.

I just ADORE this guy!!!! I think he's going to successfully play both sides and they are not going to hold it against him when they find out!!

From what I could see he's the only one who remotely paid attention in the challenge and at least tucked his arms to his sides when he jumped!.

Hoping the whiny act is an ACT and he's evil. Even at that I don't think he's a CLEVER evil.

I am rooting for him, but really only because most of the men are so unlike able!

I do so hope he uses that hidden idol to take out one of those arrogant schmucks!

What's up with this guy. I thought he was supposed to be gay. Don't gay guys wanna hang around with the "boys". How come he's not drooling over all the beef around camp. What a useless flamer. :furious3:

Dude has game for sure. I thought he was going to pee his pants when the votes started stacking up for Matt!

I know I was tired by the time I watched the show but Colton didn't actually have to PLAY the idol did he??????

He said he wasn't going home because he had an idol but I didn't see that he had to hand it over to Jeff.

I think he told that he had the idol to keep any of the so called "roosters" from casting a vote for him...and just to have a "ha ha ha; I've got the idol and you can't vote me out" moment, lol. He was eating it up at tribal, knowing he and his alliance had the power over the other muscle alliance.

I like him now that he quit crying. He adds entertainment to the dull cast.

Pretty slick move...they know he has the idol but he got to keep it. Dang...if that is the case he DESERVES to win this game!!!

I dunno. I'm not sure that pissing off just about everyone on your tribe this early in the game is a good idea. Maybe down the road you can play the "I'm the bad guy" card to get to the merge. :animated_scratchchin:

Colton has already "merged" with the girls, more or less! It would be funny if it was just all 'the girls" at the end of the game!!!

Heterophobic snob...and racist to boot! Yay!!! He should be a season favorite and he'll probably win.

Why don't they force him to use the idol or blindside him. They act like he has all the power when he doesn't. The only thing he should control is his mouth! Geesh where are all the smart people in this game. Remember james had 2

That's exactly what I can't figure out. Why are these grown men putting up with this piece of work?

I really thought at tribal they would start to see him for what he is and decide to rid themselves, but

instead they voted off Bill. What are they thinking?

I was also hoping that they would have a change of heart and blindside Colton ... If you're going to give up immunity, make it count!

This freak has a set of balls about as big as a pea to be making fun of Leifs size...

If the tribe is dumb enough to give away an idol and go to tribal then they deserve to listen to Colton.

Even though I think quite of a few of them were totally dumbfounded by some of that crap Colton was spewing, I didn't think they'd change their votes without being able to discuss it first. They would be afraid if they switched their vote for Colton, they'd possibly be the only one who did and then they'd be the odd man out and be next to go.

I couldn't believe what he was saying on national tv. I bet his family is really proud of him...NOT! But, then again, if he's that way, his family probably is too. My mouth was hanging open while I watched and listened to this idiot!

I don't see anywhere in his bio that says he's a hypnotist or spell caster, but he sure has these men under a spell for sure. I kind of liked him in the beginning and thought the early spoilers labeling him as a villain were wrong. Why those men didn't blindside him I will probably never know. Maybe it is the food deprivation that dries up their brain cells.

The dude is pure Survivor-Evil...makes Russell & Company look like newborn kittens!!

Scary thing is he exhibits a lot of traits of the world's past & present evil people!!! Makes me hope that Survivor IS as scripted & edited as other "reality" shows and this is just an act from Colton...otherwise he's a darn scary individual!

frustrating to watch him make suckers out of everyone!