Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Colton Cumbie

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Colton Cumbie (21)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Monroeville, Ala.
Personal Claim to Fame: I came out as gay when I was 12 years old, sixth grade in South Alabama. My parents definitely did not run out to join Parents of Lesbian and Gay (PFLAG) and it took a long time but they came around. It was weird at school but I didnít play the victim and run home to cry. I stood up for myself and explained that being gay wasnít who I was but part of who I am.
Inspiration in Life: My nanny/ grandmother who is technically my great-aunt but she and her husband took my mom in when she was 2 months old after her dad abandoned her. My grandmother is the most amazing person I know. She is literally my 73-year-old best friend! She has been there for me through everything, definitely the biggest impact on who I am today.
Hobbies: Socializing, watching reality TV and writing.
Pet Peeves: Ugly people who think theyíre hot.
3 Words to Describe You: Adorable, entertaining and opinionated.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: As far as my personality goes I would be a mix of Queen Parvati, Corinne and JT. I embody three of their distinctive traits; heartlessness (in a loveable way), low tolerance for trash and that people hate me but still want to be my best friend.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game! The strategy, the challenges, I want it all! I donít care about the fame or whether people love or hate me. I would love nothing more than to see my verbally abusive stepdadís reaction when I win a million dollars on national TV.
Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: I live my life as I if Iím playing Survivor! I have a strategy for everything. Hell, the way I got my boyfriend was a strategy.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I donít believe, I know! There has never been anyone with the social skills and charisma I possess on this show. Iím confident, hilarious, athletic, good looking, adorable and I have good teeth with a hint of Southern charm. What more could you want?

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,815 posts
He just referred to himself not once.. but TWICE as adorable. Dumb@ss.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Pet Peeves: Ugly people who think theyíre hot

what kind of people did they cast? I will have to keep an eye on him.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
I just ADORE this guy!!!! I think he's going to successfully play both sides and they are not going to hold it against him when they find out!!

From what I could see he's the only one who remotely paid attention in the challenge and at least tucked his arms to his sides when he jumped!.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,815 posts
Hoping the whiny act is an ACT and he's evil. Even at that I don't think he's a CLEVER evil.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I am rooting for him, but really only because most of the men are so unlike able!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I do so hope he uses that hidden idol to take out one of those arrogant schmucks!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,689 posts
What's up with this guy. I thought he was supposed to be gay. Don't gay guys wanna hang around with the "boys". How come he's not drooling over all the beef around camp. What a useless flamer. :furious3:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
Dude has game for sure. I thought he was going to pee his pants when the votes started stacking up for Matt!

I know I was tired by the time I watched the show but Colton didn't actually have to PLAY the idol did he??????
He said he wasn't going home because he had an idol but I didn't see that he had to hand it over to Jeff.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I think he told that he had the idol to keep any of the so called "roosters" from casting a vote for him...and just to have a "ha ha ha; I've got the idol and you can't vote me out" moment, lol. He was eating it up at tribal, knowing he and his alliance had the power over the other muscle alliance.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
I like him now that he quit crying. He adds entertainment to the dull cast.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
Pretty slick move...they know he has the idol but he got to keep it. Dang...if that is the case he DESERVES to win this game!!!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,689 posts
I dunno. I'm not sure that pissing off just about everyone on your tribe this early in the game is a good idea. Maybe down the road you can play the "I'm the bad guy" card to get to the merge. :animated_scratchchin:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
Colton has already "merged" with the girls, more or less! It would be funny if it was just all 'the girls" at the end of the game!!!

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,418 posts
Heterophobic snob...and racist to boot! Yay!!! He should be a season favorite and he'll probably win.

mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts
Is this crumb cake for real? Why is anyone even listening to him. Where's that throw-up smiley?

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,564 posts
Why don't they force him to use the idol or blindside him. They act like he has all the power when he doesn't. The only thing he should control is his mouth! Geesh where are all the smart people in this game. Remember james had 2

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,418 posts
That's exactly what I can't figure out. Why are these grown men putting up with this piece of work?

I really thought at tribal they would start to see him for what he is and decide to rid themselves, but
instead they voted off Bill. What are they thinking?

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
I was also hoping that they would have a change of heart and blindside Colton ... If you're going to give up immunity, make it count!

ChiefSlapaho

ChiefSlapaho

• Pip
  • 469 posts
This freak has a set of balls about as big as a pea to be making fun of Leifs size...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users