Dade

Colton Cumbie

FatCat... can't wait to here if he makes it.

What state is he from?

If he's somewhat of a character... he'll probably get a nice amount of air time.

I'll be checking 'Colton's' thread to see if you posted that he made it.

Good luck to him if he did.

Guest 6Borders

I'll be anxiously awaiting news too! I really hope your friend makes the show. We'll give him plenty of "fan-base" attention...lol!!

Somehow, love or hate Colton, I really don't think he's a good "bring-back" any time soon because he's too predictable and I don't think he's capable of the depth required for a second shot at it. It will be too easy for other castaways (unless they never watched the show...gasp!) to push his buttons and send him packing, especially after what happened to Russel.

oh, I'll let you know if he gets on, he promised to text me, as we only work 2 times a week together, so I wll let you know, put good thoughts out for him, I sooo want him to make it on

he's from kc mo, and we work in the same restaurant and have worked together for some time

I so hope this loser doesn't get invited back on the show. They must really be hard up (and desperate) if they have to bring

the likes of him back for another season. He makes my stomach churn, and not in a good way.

I'm amazed his mother even showed her face. I think I'd have been too embarrassed. He is a low life scum sucking piece of crap.

In mom's defense, she did seem uncomfortably embarrassed by her son and very sincere in apologizing for him.

As I read the posts above it's pretty clear many of you dislike Colton, dislike being a polite way of saying you hate his f'ing guts. :furious3: I sure hope CBS does not read these posts because if they do I'm sure Colton will be back. They just love putting people like him on TV to piss off people like me. :furious3:

Guest 6Borders

I'm sure the producers are reading every word on every forum. What I HOPE they realize is that he's not going to bring anything different to the table (or the Island)a second time because I don't think he's capable of being anything other than what he is or playing the game any differently.

Entertaining he was but ONLY ONCE!! I think we might be more likely to see him on Big Brother!!

Even for a Survivor that was 'Ho Hum' in my books.....

He didn't even rate a Hum in my opinion.

Besides the 'plastic surgeon' ... he was the only one

I MIGHT remember in about 3 weeks.

And... yes... please don't bring him back for another GoRound.

FatCat... can't wait to here if he makes it.

What state is he from?

If he's somewhat of a character... he'll probably get a nice amount of air time.

I'll be checking 'Colton's' thread to see if you posted that he made it.

Good luck to him if he did.

well.we are from Missouri, He still has not heard and I guess there is this web site that the ppl who have tried out can go to and it is still saying "pending". He has tried out about 6 times and if he does not get on he will be so dissapointed, but I will let you know and if it happens I will post a pic on here. He is a funny guy, nice lookin, we have worked together a few yrs, and I would love to have someone I know to root for, so stand by,lol

Guest 6Borders

Fatcat, would it be breaking any rules to let us know of post a pic??? Don't want to get him kicked off for pre-show violations before the show!

Isn't hat Colton on the new Jenny Craig comercial?