Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Greg Smith

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Greg Smith (64)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Houston, Texas
Personal Claim to Fame: Board Certification in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery, receiving a 1st place award for research in reconstructive surgery, playing for “Doug Silvers & the Starliters” as an organ/pianist, 4th place as Campion Missouri State Wrestler Light Heavyweight and a marriage for 30 years to a true “soul mate.”
Inspiration in Life: Tarzan, who is empathic toward nature; kind, brave, noble, “manly,” and Scaramouche (the Raphael Sabatinni version) – a statesman, romantic, adventurer, swordsman and empathic toward the needs to women.
Hobbies: Art, music, adventure, entomology and primatology.
Pet Peeves: Inequity and deceit.
3 Words to Describe You: Creative, childlike, (but not childish) and honorable.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Coach Ben Wade – he seems to be a romantic, adventurer, poetic and creative.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The adventure, the challenge; to lose weight.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m of the jungle and part of nature.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Other than the misfortunes of contretemps, I hope to outwit, outplay, outlast.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,815 posts
Tarzan? Seriously? :inquisitive:

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Nick Nolte is that you??? :blink:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
Whom in their right mind would want to admit they were like "Coach"????

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Nutjob alert!! Sadly, I think I prefer him to the hardbody boys with the super arrogant attitudes!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
I actually kind of like him. Since once of his hobbies is primatology he will get plenty of study with some of those idiots in his tribe.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
I like this guy ~ He seems level headed and has game. :gunsmilie:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
I like him but kinda scary that he's a surgeon and he can't remember people's names. I'd be afraid I'd be getting someone else's procedure...lol!!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
He totally lost my vote last night!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
He's very reactive! It would take some kind of dance to hang out with this guy and not offend him, I think.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts
I'd understand him better if he used medical terms. I don't think he remembers what he says!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Yep he is a weirdo ~ are there any people on this cast to root for? Boring season...

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
Frankly, Greg Smith (Tarzan) wouldn't be my first choice for a conversation lasting longer than a fast-track hiya on my way to seeya never.

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Tarzan, you are still a special little goldfish aren't you. *hugs* Maybe a clue will smack you... nah too much to hope you'd comprehend.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,449 posts

Frankly, Greg Smith (Tarzan) wouldn't be my first choice for a conversation lasting longer than a fast-track hiya on my way to seeya never.

Slim, I'm not sure he could carry on a conversation that long...lol!!

I'm actually starting to enjoy seeing which vine he's gonna be swinging on every week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users