Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jay Byars

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Jay Byars (25)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Gaffney, S.C.
Personal Claim to Fame: Being a part of four different mission trips to four different countries.
Inspiration in Life: Bear Grylls that guy is crazy! And, I just found out he is a Christian. I love his I can go anywhere and do anything mentality.
Hobbies: Working out, indoor rock climbing and motocross.
Pet Peeves: Smacking gum, bad breath and clingy texters.
3 Words to Describe You: Active, daring and charming.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Colby or Rupert. They tried to play the game fair and honest, but they didnt have the physical ability to perform. I would choose their game play and my physicality.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To experience life in an exciting and challenging way. I want to discover who I am and see if I can really outsmart everyone.
Why You Think Youll Survive SURVIVOR: I have heart. Plus, Im very level headed. Im going to be calm and consistent when people are breaking down.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know that I have the will and the skill to make it to the end. I have overcome a lot in life, and who you are is how you play. Im a winner.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,779 posts
Missions. I'm done.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,615 posts
He kinda looks like he needs to wear a bra :animated_scratchchin:

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,666 posts

Give him 'bout 30 years. They will be banging his knees by then.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts

Maybe he's an underwear model!!!

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,250 posts
laid back guy. 'congrats girls, y'all got me.'

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,406 posts
I'm no expert but I think that qualifies as a "blindside"!!!!

tkdog1

tkdog1

• Pip
  • 23 posts
He trusted the wrong people. Troyzan tried to tell him that the girls were up to something but he would not listen. It was pretty clear when he was sitting around talking to the women about voting Alecia and a couple walked away and none of them made eye contact. He deserved to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users