Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jonas Otsuji

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,872 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Jonas Otsuji (37)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Lehi, Utah
Personal Claim to Fame: Making a name for myself as a Sushi Chef two years after going bankrupt and losing everything.
Inspiration in Life: My wife and children give me huge inspiration!
Hobbies: Cooking, eating, vacationing with family and surfing.
Pet Peeves: People that constantly complain.
3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, determined and motivated.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio. I'm perceived as being very care free on the outside, but on the inside I'm an intense competitor.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To prove to myself and family that I can do this and to win the prize, of course.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I know how to fish, make fire, shelter and cook amazing food.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe I could be the final Survivor because I have a proven track record of doing what I set out to achieve. I can make fire, build shelter, cook and get along with people to win their votes.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,650 posts
Has me at sushi... then becomes a yawner.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,357 posts
ahhhh Fabio :animated_rotfl:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,065 posts
Family man...gotta like that, and he's got skills which should come in handy in the game.
I think he might just slip through and get pretty far while Matt and his cronies are busy impressing themselves.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,239 posts
I will miss Jonas. Liked him.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,526 posts
Well, the collective IQ of the remaining Survivors just dropped by....

ooops... yikes... that's off the Charts :dunce2:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,065 posts
I liked him. I think it was a stupid move to vote him off ('couse these people are not very bright) but at least he's on the jury!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users