Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kat Edorsson - Voted off 5/2

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (22)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Orlando, Fla.
Personal Claim to Fame: I would have to say my accomplishments come from school and work. Although I only work part time, I am a top producer at my company. Iím also working on my BS at University of Central Florida.
Inspiration in Life: I am not the average girl who has a normal hero. Essentially, if I were normal I would either choose Abraham Lincoln or Donald Trump, but my hero is fiction. Her name is Xena. She is the warrior princess, who serves as my alter ego. In her series, she changes from simple farm girl to an Amazon warrior, recognizing and pursing challenges for the greater good. She is my hero and I could only wish I can be half the woman she is.
Hobbies: Riding horses, fishing, all sports.
Pet Peeves: Long lines at the DMV, seat belts on airplanes, girly girls and small children with leashes.
3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, eager and passionate.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Andrea is my favorite. Sheís blonde, a farm girl and loves a challenge. She was able to play and get ahead in the game despite her sweet look on the outside, just like me --- for example, she wasnít afraid to throw Matt under the bus to save herself.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to conquer the challenges, proving not only that I can survive the obstacles but that I will be the ultimate survivor.
Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: My skills to manipulate and socialize will ultimately help me survive Survivor. I have always taken the ďleader roleĒ with my friends, family and co-workers. I build relationships, talk my way out of tickets, and socialize my way to the top. My skill set is very strong and it comes to me naturally, like breathing. I definitely think I will be an important member of the group.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My life has already played this game and I won. I have faced life and death situations at a very young age. Iím a fighter and Iíll never quit. Iím very good at getting my way, talking people into things and ultimately marketing and selling myself. I may be a 22-year-old blonde but Iím much tougher than I look. I want to be the youngest female to ever win the game!

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,805 posts
Xena? FFS. Go hang out with old Tarzan guy.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
:sleep1:

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,805 posts
Needs her roots retouched.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,805 posts
mentality of a doorknob

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
Good Grief...how can you be 22 years old and not even remotely know what an appendix is????? :rolleyes4:

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
When Jeff said Colton had to leave because he had acute appendicitis, she looked like she thought it was some kind of deadly disease that they were all about to catch. The look on her face was priceless. I was about to fall of the couch laughing at this ditz. She does add some comical relief to an overall boring cast.

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,339 posts
when she said she wanted to know how to not hurt her appendix since it seems so many don't have theirs any more and it seems to hurt a lot I thought . . . And she is in college????

:animated_shocking:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,725 posts
Makes you kinda feel sorry for BLONDES all over the world that want to shake the "DUMB" label.

She went from being one of the Survivor's that we barely remembered
her name.... to someone fans will remember for many episodes to come.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
I think she just couldn't understand how "a cute" appendicitis could be painful. And she wants to protect her appendix because I'm sure she feels she has a cute one, too.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,725 posts
:animated_rotfl:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
[quote name='Slowpoke' date='22 March 2012 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1332445661' post='744904']
Makes you kinda feel sorry for BLONDES all over the world that want to shake the "DUMB" label.

Yeah...I DO feel sorry for the "bottle blonds"...all those chemicals...!!!!
6 Borders (aka natural blond w/Masters Degree)

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,805 posts
One very unattractive angry beaver look'n gurl. Think she's a natural blonde with those black brows?

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,677 posts

One very unattractive angry beaver look'n gurl. Think she's a natural blonde with those black brows?

I've seen rocks with a higher IQ.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
What an idiot and a BIG crybaby. She should have listened to Troy because at best she's playing for 4th or 5th place.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,805 posts
Should've kept her. Jury was disgusted by her.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
I guess blindsides aren't fun when you are the one blindsided. Stupid, stupid girl. And I agree they should have kept her. No jury member in their right mind would give that brainless girl a vote.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,443 posts
That was HILARIOUS!!!
Jeff used the word "fun" but I was pretty sure she said blindsides are "funny"...she must be right cos I laughed my butt off!!!

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 404 posts

That was HILARIOUS!!!
Jeff used the word "fun" but I was pretty sure she said blindsides are "funny"...she must be right cos I laughed my butt off!!!

I laughed so hard ! ! She was seriously shocked, and typical 22 year old reaction.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
I don't agree that it was a typical 22 year old's reaction. It was more typical of a 15 year old's reaction. Kat is extremely immature for a 22 year old.

I do agree it was funny though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users