Followers 0
Dade

Kat Edorsson - Voted off 5/2

22 posts in this topic

s24_Kat-_Edorsson.jpg

Name (Age): Kat Edorsson (22)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Orlando, Fla.

Personal Claim to Fame: I would have to say my accomplishments come from school and work. Although I only work part time, I am a top producer at my company. I

Good Grief...how can you be 22 years old and not even remotely know what an appendix is????? :rolleyes4:

When Jeff said Colton had to leave because he had acute appendicitis, she looked like she thought it was some kind of deadly disease that they were all about to catch. The look on her face was priceless. I was about to fall of the couch laughing at this ditz. She does add some comical relief to an overall boring cast.

when she said she wanted to know how to not hurt her appendix since it seems so many don't have theirs any more and it seems to hurt a lot I thought . . . And she is in college????

:animated_shocking:

Makes you kinda feel sorry for BLONDES all over the world that want to shake the "DUMB" label.

She went from being one of the Survivor's that we barely remembered

her name.... to someone fans will remember for many episodes to come.

I think she just couldn't understand how "a cute" appendicitis could be painful. And she wants to protect her appendix because I'm sure she feels she has a cute one, too.

Makes you kinda feel sorry for BLONDES all over the world that want to shake the "DUMB" label.

Yeah...I DO feel sorry for the "bottle blonds"...all those chemicals...!!!!

6 Borders (aka natural blond w/Masters Degree)

One very unattractive angry beaver look'n gurl. Think she's a natural blonde with those black brows?

One very unattractive angry beaver look'n gurl. Think she's a natural blonde with those black brows?

I've seen rocks with a higher IQ.

What an idiot and a BIG crybaby. She should have listened to Troy because at best she's playing for 4th or 5th place.

Should've kept her. Jury was disgusted by her.

I guess blindsides aren't fun when you are the one blindsided. Stupid, stupid girl. And I agree they should have kept her. No jury member in their right mind would give that brainless girl a vote.

That was HILARIOUS!!!

Jeff used the word "fun" but I was pretty sure she said blindsides are "funny"...she must be right cos I laughed my butt off!!!

That was HILARIOUS!!!

Jeff used the word "fun" but I was pretty sure she said blindsides are "funny"...she must be right cos I laughed my butt off!!!

I laughed so hard ! ! She was seriously shocked, and typical 22 year old reaction.

I don't agree that it was a typical 22 year old's reaction. It was more typical of a 15 year old's reaction. Kat is extremely immature for a 22 year old.

I do agree it was funny though.

I don't agree that it was a typical 22 year old's reaction. It was more typical of a 15 year old's reaction. Kat is extremely immature for a 22 year old.

I do agree it was funny though.

More like a 5 year old temper tantrum. I usually don't watch the previews for next week but I left the DVR on and caught her post-eviction blubbering act. Not High-5'ing Kim was pretty rude and childish too. She SHOULD be embarrassed when she watches herself.

...and now she is going to use her heart condition to get on every reality show there is (even said in an interview she was going to beg Probst to play again and redeem herself...barf). I hope all the "reality show" producers have the brains of a remote control and just buy a timeshare from her and not shove her down our tv throats!