Followers 0
Dade

Kim Spradlin

12 posts in this topic

s24_Kim_Spradlin.jpg

Name (Age): Kim Spradlin (29)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand

Was all good until...................................

" Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you? "

Don't like her that much but she is calling the shots and she probably does deserve to win.

she might starve to death before the final 3

she might starve to death before the final 3

One can only hope.

One can only hope.

Not is she keeps getting picked to go on rewards and eating.

I'm not convinced she deserved to win at all. She made a number of errors -- that if I had been on the jury would have cost her. One

was bringing her sidekick Chelsea. Another was not taking Christina. And another was allowing Sabrina to go to the end. Too many

errors for me to even think about giving her a jury vote.

Given those choices, I woulda voted Sabrina so fast it woulda made Kim realize just how bad her decisions were at the end.

I'm not convinced she deserved to win at all. She made a number of errors -- that if I had been on the jury would have cost her. One

was bringing her sidekick Chelsea. Another was not taking Christina. And another was allowing Sabrina to go to the end. Too many

errors for me to even think about giving her a jury vote.

Given those choices, I woulda voted Sabrina so fast it woulda made Kim realize just how bad her decisions were at the end.

How were those bad moves if she won by doing exactly that?

Kim dominated the game, she surely deserved the win. As far as fan favorite meh, no one was a stand out favorite for me this season.

Yeah, I gotta agree she deserved to win. She got those immunity wins when she needed them, and she certainly was in control of her tribe (unlike Alicia who only THOUGHT she was in control haha). But I was disappointed she won the fan fave.

I agree with Sugar...very disappointed she won "fan fave". She didn't act surprised, just tried not to show too much emotion.

She did deserve to win, of the 3 left, but she was ultimately very "HO HUM BORING" to watch and I hope she does NOT get to come back, even for a Survivor Dull Stars!!