Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

Name (Age): Kim Spradlin (29)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas
Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand… Oh! And I can figure out what animal a person would be within five minutes of meeting them.
Inspiration in Life: My dad. He has this amazing way about him that draws people to him. He makes everything feel special - vacations, movies, lunch at Subway, me. He is never afraid and funny as hell. He gives the most amazing and perfectly timed pep talks!
Hobbies: Sand volleyball, reading and hanging out with really cool people.
Pet Peeves: Speed bumps, corny humor, people who honk to reprimand rather than as a warning, and really bad bridesmaid dresses (there’s no reason for that, really).
3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, warm and clever.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably Stephenie LaGrossa from Palau, because she’s a badass (total honey badger). Also, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because she was friendly but competitive and Amanda because she is tall.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Truly for the thrill of it! Stepping away from the comfort of my little world and challenging myself. Proving I can do as well at this game as I’ve always thought I could.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My mental toughness, wicked throwing arm (for a girl), and people sometimes underestimate my sneakiness.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you?

CBS

#2 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

Was all good until...................................

" Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you? "

#3 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

Final 3

#4 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Don't like her that much but she is calling the shots and she probably does deserve to win.

#5 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

she might starve to death before the final 3

#6 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

she might starve to death before the final 3

One can only hope.

#7 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

One can only hope.

Not is she keeps getting picked to go on rewards and eating.

#8 carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

I'm not convinced she deserved to win at all. She made a number of errors -- that if I had been on the jury would have cost her. One
was bringing her sidekick Chelsea. Another was not taking Christina. And another was allowing Sabrina to go to the end. Too many
errors for me to even think about giving her a jury vote.

Given those choices, I woulda voted Sabrina so fast it woulda made Kim realize just how bad her decisions were at the end.

#9 TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

I'm not convinced she deserved to win at all. She made a number of errors -- that if I had been on the jury would have cost her. One
was bringing her sidekick Chelsea. Another was not taking Christina. And another was allowing Sabrina to go to the end. Too many
errors for me to even think about giving her a jury vote.

Given those choices, I woulda voted Sabrina so fast it woulda made Kim realize just how bad her decisions were at the end.

How were those bad moves if she won by doing exactly that?

#10 Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:33 AM

Kim dominated the game, she surely deserved the win. As far as fan favorite meh, no one was a stand out favorite for me this season.

#11 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yeah, I gotta agree she deserved to win. She got those immunity wins when she needed them, and she certainly was in control of her tribe (unlike Alicia who only THOUGHT she was in control haha). But I was disappointed she won the fan fave.

#12 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

I agree with Sugar...very disappointed she won "fan fave". She didn't act surprised, just tried not to show too much emotion.
She did deserve to win, of the 3 left, but she was ultimately very "HO HUM BORING" to watch and I hope she does NOT get to come back, even for a Survivor Dull Stars!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users