Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Leif Manson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Leif Manson (27)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: San Diego, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Smoking the best turkey, roasts and meats for big family events. Also, meeting and working with Billy Barty and Mickey Rooney in the same day.
Inspiration in Life: My daughter, who I want to provide the best life for. My closest family and friends, who have been there for me when I fall, and pushed me higher when I succeed. My father-in-law, because he is a perfect role-model. Not only is he brilliant, selfless, dependable, but he is also patient and always willing to give great advice.
Hobbies: Paintballing, snowboarding and weight-lifting.
Pet Peeves: Being taken advantage of and back-stabbers.
3 Words to Describe You: Agile, adventurous and perseverant.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio, because his wit and skills were misjudged and underestimated but he outplayed them all in the end.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To build my own self-confidence and to become more knowledgeable on what to “survive” truly means.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am knowledgeable about the wilderness; I can tell direction without a compass regardless of day or night. I can fish and build fire without using modern tools. I’m definitely a handy man and very physically fit and strong.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because I am beyond willing, ready and able to “outwit, outplay and outlast” all the others.

(*Draws blood for lab work-up)

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,283 posts
Pet Peeves: Being taken advantage of and back-stabbers.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen in THIS game.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,737 posts
another person that is most like Fabio? wth?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users