Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Michael Jefferson

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Michael Jefferson (30)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Seattle, Wash.
Personal Claim to Fame: I was the first one in my family to become a college graduate.
Inspiration in Life: My dad is my hero. He is the man I want to be like. I have learned so many great skills from him that Iíll have for a lifetime.
Hobbies: Working out, kayaking and soccer.
Pet Peeves: Annoying eaters, bad breath, people who grunt while working out, and people that ďneedĒ a cigarette.
3 Words to Describe You: A leader, ambitious and organized.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: First, Ethan since he played a very clean game and did very well, and Rupert, because I speak my mind from my heart, not my head.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Itís my momís dream (Survivor is her favorite show) for me to be on and win. Also, I see it as my chance to travel to a new part of the world.
Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: I am a natural leader who knows when to keep my mouth shut. People always listen to my opinions and I am a hard worker. I am very much a people person and with all the back-stabbing that goes on with Survivor, I donít see it happening to me.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a very driven person and can usually get what I want. I am a natural leader but will gladly step aside to take the spotlight off of me. I am also a very persuasive person who has learned to keep your enemies close so that itís easier to control and predict their movements. I am unstoppable!!

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts
I speak my mind from my heart, not my head. :inquisitive:

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,757 posts
Final 2

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,477 posts
DIBS!!!

Even tho it was a sneaky underhanded thing to steal from the girls off the truck it was a brilliant Survivor move, and then he denied it like a pro!!! So much for being like someone who played a "clean game" but it was still great!!!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,349 posts
A taller - slimmer version of Rupert's debut on Survivor - stealing those shoes :2thumbsup: (so far)

Nothing like good, clean, sneakiness......

We shall see how this one plays out.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Don't like this douche either!

( PS I don't like Rupert either)

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,303 posts

Don't like this douche either!

( PS I don't like Rupert either)

Rupert was a schmuck. This guys an ass kisser to his golden haired god. Will always be #2 wishing he were #1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users