Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

Name (Age): Michael Jefferson (30)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Seattle, Wash.
Personal Claim to Fame: I was the first one in my family to become a college graduate.
Inspiration in Life: My dad is my hero. He is the man I want to be like. I have learned so many great skills from him that Iíll have for a lifetime.
Hobbies: Working out, kayaking and soccer.
Pet Peeves: Annoying eaters, bad breath, people who grunt while working out, and people that ďneedĒ a cigarette.
3 Words to Describe You: A leader, ambitious and organized.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: First, Ethan since he played a very clean game and did very well, and Rupert, because I speak my mind from my heart, not my head.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Itís my momís dream (Survivor is her favorite show) for me to be on and win. Also, I see it as my chance to travel to a new part of the world.
Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: I am a natural leader who knows when to keep my mouth shut. People always listen to my opinions and I am a hard worker. I am very much a people person and with all the back-stabbing that goes on with Survivor, I donít see it happening to me.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a very driven person and can usually get what I want. I am a natural leader but will gladly step aside to take the spotlight off of me. I am also a very persuasive person who has learned to keep your enemies close so that itís easier to control and predict their movements. I am unstoppable!!

CBS

#2 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

I speak my mind from my heart, not my head. :inquisitive:

#3 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Final 2

#4 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

DIBS!!!

Even tho it was a sneaky underhanded thing to steal from the girls off the truck it was a brilliant Survivor move, and then he denied it like a pro!!! So much for being like someone who played a "clean game" but it was still great!!!

#5 Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

A taller - slimmer version of Rupert's debut on Survivor - stealing those shoes :2thumbsup: (so far)

Nothing like good, clean, sneakiness......

We shall see how this one plays out.

#6 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

Don't like this douche either!

( PS I don't like Rupert either)

#7 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

Don't like this douche either!

( PS I don't like Rupert either)

Rupert was a schmuck. This guys an ass kisser to his golden haired god. Will always be #2 wishing he were #1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users