Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Nina Acosta

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Nina Acosta (51)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Clovis, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Receiving a full ride basketball scholarship to Santa Clara University, finding the perfect husband and, of course, my kids.
Inspiration in Life: My mom – she was a feminist before it was acceptable. She taught me to be confident and encouraged me to pick sports over cheerleading.
Hobbies: Working out, cooking, gardening and target shooting.
Pet Peeves: I hate whining, being called a “girl” and rude drivers.
3 Words to Describe You: Tenacious, competitive and confident.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Stephenie LaGrossa, because she was tough and stood up for herself, and Sue Hawk, because she spoke her mind.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to prove that a 50+ year-old woman can compete. I love challenges, both physical and mental. The money would also be a great help to my kids with college.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I thrive on being a team player; I have a never-quit attitude and I can deal with pain and discomfort.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: In 1991 and 1993 I competed for the S.W.A.T. Team. Both times the two week tryouts took place in Camp Pendleton and I was the only woman competing against 19 men. There were 40 S.W.A.T. officers judging the process. Neither the competitors nor the S.W.A.T. members wanted me there. I had to mentally, emotionally and physically challenge myself everyday.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,554 posts
She might be arresting.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,178 posts
The cop survivors always get voted out early.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,554 posts
Now she rather has that duck face look all the teen girls pose with in pictures..... permanantly.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts
Another one bites the dust.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,236 posts
her commentary was annoying but I would have been loathe to boot out the physical strength this early.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users