Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

Posted Image

Name (Age): Nina Acosta (51)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Clovis, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Receiving a full ride basketball scholarship to Santa Clara University, finding the perfect husband and, of course, my kids.
Inspiration in Life: My mom – she was a feminist before it was acceptable. She taught me to be confident and encouraged me to pick sports over cheerleading.
Hobbies: Working out, cooking, gardening and target shooting.
Pet Peeves: I hate whining, being called a “girl” and rude drivers.
3 Words to Describe You: Tenacious, competitive and confident.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Stephenie LaGrossa, because she was tough and stood up for herself, and Sue Hawk, because she spoke her mind.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to prove that a 50+ year-old woman can compete. I love challenges, both physical and mental. The money would also be a great help to my kids with college.
Why You Think You'll "Survive" SURVIVOR: I thrive on being a team player; I have a never-quit attitude and I can deal with pain and discomfort.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: In 1991 and 1993 I competed for the S.W.A.T. Team. Both times the two week tryouts took place in Camp Pendleton and I was the only woman competing against 19 men. There were 40 S.W.A.T. officers judging the process. Neither the competitors nor the S.W.A.T. members wanted me there. I had to mentally, emotionally and physically challenge myself everyday.

CBS

#2 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

She might be arresting.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

#3 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

The cop survivors always get voted out early.

#4 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

Now she rather has that duck face look all the teen girls pose with in pictures..... permanantly.

#5 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

Another one bites the dust.

#6 sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

her commentary was annoying but I would have been loathe to boot out the physical strength this early.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users