Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Sabrina Thompson

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Sabrina Thompson (33)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Personal Claim to Fame: Co-founder of a non-profit organization, WEEN, that has gained 43K members in just three years.
Inspiration in Life: My brother. He is three years older than me and I have always looked up to him. He introduced me to Hip Hop, sports and a great work ethic. He’s a great role model, husband and a father to his family.
Hobbies: Traveling, photography and painting.
Pet Peeves: People who put leashes on kids! Really?! Also, people who enter elevators or subways before others exit, people who spit and guys that constantly adjust their genitals.
3 Words to Describe You: Blunt, versatile and athletic.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra Diaz-Twine, she’s a beast! She’s likable but it’s definitely about business. I appreciate her blunt style.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge. Many things come easily to me so I want to see if this will be the ultimate challenge.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My skills as a supreme persuader because I used to book guests for talk shows. I adapt to all personalities since I teach high school in Brooklyn and my athleticism and excellent communication ability.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a superb balance of wit, athleticism and social charisma. I know how to stroke egos and get people to do what I want…then go for the kill when they least expect it.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,295 posts
Pet Peeves: People who put leashes on kids! Really?! dumb broad

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,749 posts
"I know how to stroke egos and get people to do what I want…then go for the kill when they least expect it."

we will see. Probably too much tude.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,460 posts
I really like her (so far) and I hope she's the last girl standing if not the winner!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
She's funny - like her so far.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,460 posts
She's the only thing keeping the girls from voting themselves off without even realizing it. I'm totally rooting for her!!!
That was one impressive come-back last night on the puzzle challenge.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I like Sabrina too, but I don't think she did a very good job at directing the other women towards the puzzle pieces. Also, when she was working the puzzle, Kim, I believe is her name, really helped her a lot with solving the puzzle.

I was so glad the women won the two challenges last night. When it was showing the storm and them being wet, cold and miserable I thought that would be their doom...didn't think they's have the get up and go to do well at the challenges, but they surprised me and pulled it off.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,749 posts
She did good! :notworthy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users