Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image

Name (Age): Sabrina Thompson (33)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Personal Claim to Fame: Co-founder of a non-profit organization, WEEN, that has gained 43K members in just three years.
Inspiration in Life: My brother. He is three years older than me and I have always looked up to him. He introduced me to Hip Hop, sports and a great work ethic. He’s a great role model, husband and a father to his family.
Hobbies: Traveling, photography and painting.
Pet Peeves: People who put leashes on kids! Really?! Also, people who enter elevators or subways before others exit, people who spit and guys that constantly adjust their genitals.
3 Words to Describe You: Blunt, versatile and athletic.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra Diaz-Twine, she’s a beast! She’s likable but it’s definitely about business. I appreciate her blunt style.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge. Many things come easily to me so I want to see if this will be the ultimate challenge.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My skills as a supreme persuader because I used to book guests for talk shows. I adapt to all personalities since I teach high school in Brooklyn and my athleticism and excellent communication ability.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a superb balance of wit, athleticism and social charisma. I know how to stroke egos and get people to do what I want…then go for the kill when they least expect it.

CBS

#2 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,017 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Pet Peeves: People who put leashes on kids! Really?! dumb broad

#3 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

"I know how to stroke egos and get people to do what I want…then go for the kill when they least expect it."

we will see. Probably too much tude.

#4 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

I really like her (so far) and I hope she's the last girl standing if not the winner!

#5 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

She's funny - like her so far.

#6 6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

She's the only thing keeping the girls from voting themselves off without even realizing it. I'm totally rooting for her!!!
That was one impressive come-back last night on the puzzle challenge.

#7 KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

I like Sabrina too, but I don't think she did a very good job at directing the other women towards the puzzle pieces. Also, when she was working the puzzle, Kim, I believe is her name, really helped her a lot with solving the puzzle.

I was so glad the women won the two challenges last night. When it was showing the storm and them being wet, cold and miserable I thought that would be their doom...didn't think they's have the get up and go to do well at the challenges, but they surprised me and pulled it off.

#8 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

She did good! :notworthy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users