Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Troy Robertson

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Troy Robertson (50)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Miami, Fla.
Personal Claim to Fame: Adopting and raising my family of 12 marmoset monkeys.
Inspiration in Life: Muhammad Ali. He changed the face of boxing and perhaps sports in general. He is the most recognized athlete on the planet and an outspoken social activist who crossed the racial limits.
Hobbies: Studying monkeys, swimming, walking in nature with my dogs and working in exotic locations.
Pet Peeves: People that constantly text while Im having a conversation with them, bad drivers and women with manly hands.
3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, determined and entertaining.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: If I were to be totally honest Id have to say I relate to no one. Im Troy Robertson, Im like nobody else!
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I need this challenge for myself more than you will ever know! I want to know how and who I am in a major competition like this. This show is all I have thought about and concentrated on in the past 11 years!!! I need to know dreams come true.
Why You Think Youll Survive SURVIVOR: Im a true outdoorsman. I can make a fire with two sticks. I am a swimmer and a natural born leader. I have the ability to make people the best they can be. I have great animal instincts and swim like a dolphin.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe its my destiny. Truthfully, because I believe 100% that Survivor was created for me. Ive been waiting 10 years and nothing will stop me! I have the skills and energy for every single category played on Survivor. There is not a single person on this planet more suited for this adventure!

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,280 posts
100% that Survivor was created for me.

O'goody.. another one of THOSE.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,731 posts
Winner

(just gut picks) Today is the first day I have looked at anything survivor for this season.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,450 posts
TroyZan can go home and play with his monkeys as far as I'm concerned!!!

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,280 posts
too smarmy

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,450 posts
Unfortunately, he is the only one there who really understand the game and nobody will listen to him. I kind of hope he does find another idol or wins immunity again just to tick off the girls!!!

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,512 posts
Dumbass. I'm glad he's gone.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,450 posts
Kind of wish he was still there...he was entertaining and he totally had a handle on what was going on.
I think he would still be in the game if Probst hadn't outed the whole deal at Tribal cos I think Christina and Tarzan might have changed their minds.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,280 posts
there went the rest of the season

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,450 posts
If the blaze from his eyes could have caused a fire at Tribal, Kim's hair would have been in flames. Troy knows she was the mastermind to get rid of him. I so doubt she will be getting his vote!!!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,087 posts
I wouldn't be too sure. He's probably more mad at Christina & Kat. Kim did exactly what he expected and what she should have done for herself. I don't think he'd hold that against her.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,280 posts
He appreciates the game. Is it enough to not be one of the bitter apples? We shall see...............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users