Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Survivor: One World

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

plaincity

plaincity

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Not sure it it was local or CBS in general but Survivor had a melt-down on our TV last night so we missed the last half of the episode!
Anyone else have problems???

Here in Central Kentucky the king of TV, college basketball preempted the entire show (they did run it at 3:00 AM the next morning). We have this happen all the time. You'd think the sponsors would be upset.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,519 posts
Yep, by far the dumbest move I've seen yet.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,887 posts
It's official in my book...the men have COMPLETELY lost their minds!!!!!!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

It's official in my book...the men have COMPLETELY lost their minds!!!!!!

Looks like the producers agreed with you and didn't like what they saw coming, so they switched things up. Maybe they planned on mixing the two teams up after just a few days, but my guess is that the producers decided to switch things up sooner than scheduled because they didn't like how things were playing out. And from the producers perspective, that means too much power in the hands of too few too soon, thus the producers favorites players, and the most likable players would be going home too soon, leaving only boring and hated personalities for the second half the game (really bad for TV ratings). We all hate it when it comes down to the end, and the last 4 standing are assholes and floaters, and the final two is an asshole vs a floater; someone who back stabbed everyone to get to the end, and someone who didn't do jack, hidding behind others the entire time. Two personalities nobody cares about. We all love to hate Colton, but nobody wants to see him in the final two vs a floater.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,468 posts
It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Has to go down in the books as the most stupid bunch of Survivors EVER.

:frusty:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,887 posts
Good Grief...who are these people and what have they done with the real cast of Survivor???

It's obvious the producers are scrambling to make this season work!! Yo, head's up to Jeff & Company...struggle & scramble a little harder to find new nut-jobs and give them pre-Suvivor meds so they don't get sick (Colton) from tropical bacteria and tank on the show and you have to bring them back!!!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I have not yet reached the personal conclusion that Survivor: One World is a total bust, but I would agree that at least two of producers favorites survivors have been eliminated already.

To restate my theory about how the producers select the cast of survivors before each season starts, I believe that the producers pick about 4-5 people who they feel have right set of qualities to win survivor (smart, competitive, likable, dynamic, etc) , and the #1 quality is a likable personality; individuals who gets winning votes because he\she has developed healthy positive relationships over 39 day, not someone who is the lesser of two evils in the final two. The casting formula has been refined over the years so that by the end of 39 days, there is at least 1 of 4-5 that makes it to the final vote. Everyone else is, more-or-less, added to cast of survivors because of their wacko personalities, and\or they are just pawns for others to manipulate. Basically, the producers want someone at the end who the viewers feel is worthy of 1 million. The season becomes a bust when the final vote is to choosing between who is best of the worst. Like choosing between a total asshole-jerk who back stabbed everyone, vs the floater who didn't do jack-shit for 39 days except follow the asshole-jerk to the end. It makes most viewers cringe when the winner is someone everyone dislikes and\or has no respect. Sometimes its fun to root for a devious player because it is possible to respect the strategy of being evil within the context of the game (not personally evil, just evil in terms of game play). But, there have been a few seasons that were a total bust by the time they reached the merge, and the only people left were unlikable players.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,887 posts
Give me all new idiots every season and I am more than happy to complain about what idiots they are!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,004 posts
They messed with the old format and none of them look hardshipped enough for me at the finish. Shame, really. It was a great show. They brought people back way too many times and the all star stuff did not go down easy for me. I catch it when I can.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,887 posts
The girls are proving they listened to Jeff at the first Tribal Council and got their act together. They are running the show right now!!!.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,235 posts
Cheering for the pig!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,887 posts

Cheering for the pig!

Gotta agree! It was pretty hilarious to watch those idiots chasing that pig all over the place. Actually...that probably has been the high point of the season!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users