Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Season 11 preshow news and chit chat

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,872 posts
Seson 11 starts Jan 18 and Jan 19 at 8/7c on FOX....

Are you ready? What do you think? Will you watch? Are you done with it?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I'll be watching... luv me some Tyler! ♥

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,998 posts

I'll be watching... luv me some Tyler! ♥

I can't wait too!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
Are you ready? always ready for idol

What do you think? i think they will push heavyyyyyy for a girl to win this season

i expect them to pick the worst guys possible to advance through the rounds

Will you watch? i am going to try to watch every episode but i may not be able to

i may not be able to post as much but i see how things work out

Are you done with it? nope

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,620 posts
I wondered who would be dumb@ss enough to name their kid Phillip Phillips. Then his dad spoke.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,519 posts
I didn't watch every singer on Wed. and Thurs. shows... but, I was a little
disappointed with some of the singers they pushed thru to Hollywood.
They probably get whacko after watching them parade thru hour after hour.

I'm curious to see how this gal Shannon does.

(and Tyler can be a real sleeze-bag)

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
the off-season is usually quiet around here

but it seems unusually even more quieter around here for whatever reason

so far no one has really impressed me of the auditions i saw so far

i did notice they cut down on the bad audition by folks and are showing more of the better/decent singers

they cut down on the bad auditions but kept the sob stories, go figure

hope things pick up around here

i know by bb time it will pick back up :) :animated_bouncy:

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
It does seem strangely slow around here... of course I've barely been around my self so no finger pointing. :lol:

I think things will pick up more as AI gets closer to "Hollywood" time.

So far, I think we're seeing a bigger quantity of great singers but, likewise they are putting more through to hollywood that shouldn't be, imo.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,519 posts
Slow ???

haa everyone's busy texting away... checking out their Facebook friends... and Tweeting.

sighhhh.... so much to do - - so little time

Lots of Reality show series start up in Februbary. Wonder how they'll find the time ?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I don't get too excited about AI until after the auditions are over. I watched them all, but not overly excited about anyone yet. Anxious to see how things play out during Hollywood week!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,519 posts
Did anyone else watch this last nite ?

I was flipping back and forth from the SURVIVOR opening show to Idol.

If you've been watching.... the FLU BUG hit a lot of them during the 'group' singing
eliminations and practicing.

Last nite it seemed like it wiped out a lot of the 'Wanna Bes'. Fainting and physically sick.
(plus the fact that many of them couldn't remember the lyrics.... sometimes the whole little group)

I did manage ti catch a couple of really great groups tho.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
I faithfully watch all the episodes, but actually don't start forming my faves till we get to the top ppl who are gonna be on the show. So far I think there is a lot of talent this yr, lets hope they end up picking the right ones, last yr, some were questionable in my mind, I will be back to post when I see the top 24

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
There are definitely a few that I can safely predict would be in the top 24 based on the edits and the judges praise of them etc. Soon we will see!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
I've been visiting this page to see who is talking about AI, and noone is in here, it is more than like slow, what is up, does noone come here any more?? I sure was looking forward to the reg crowd that always gathers to talk about AI, I will keep checkin in to see if any one shows upPosted Image

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
There are some very talanted kids on there this year...some great performances last night also. My 3 favorites last night were Hollie, Jessica and Phillip.

I like they way they are doing the voting for tonight also. After the vote, the judges get to eliminate their least favorite out of America's bottom girl and bottom boy. I think the judges need to be more involved with who goes home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users