Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

The Bachelor- Ben Flajnik

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

I think Ben is stupid and when he picks monkey face Courtney he gets what he deserves.He was warned but all the other girls and he ignored it,,Next time he better start using the head on his shoulders.I dont even think Courtney is pretty at all.

The rumors are that this entire season is a complete sham\bust. He's not picking her because he madly in love with her, he is picking her because is not madly in love with anyone of the women. Personally, I'm confident he does a big paycheck if he completes his contract and asks one of them to marry him, and it might be even bigger $$$$ one if she says yes. Same deal goes for the bimbo who says yes. Therefore, there is a huge incentive for both to agree to a fake romance. I could see something like this happening during the filming, when the cameras are off.

Ben: I don't want to marry any of these woman, and i know you''re here to promote your carreer. How about we strike a deal?
Coutney: What kind of deal do you have in mind?
Ben: I take you to the end end and propose, that way we both get a huge paycheck and huge boost to our professional careers.
Courtney: I like that deal, and we can milk it for several months after the show and then have a fake break up, or maybe go on the Amazing Race.
Ben: that's even better. was fake a romanance for a while that way we can't get even more exposure after the show.
Courtney: I am hoping that playboy will call.
Ben: That would be cool too, and then later I'll get to say I was engaged to a playboy bunny!

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
haha I am willing to bet thats how it is too.. Sad when reality shows are all fake now with scripts

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Oppps

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
The Women tell all was like watching an episode of Jerry Springer, lots and lots of yelling, woman calling each other names that had to be bleeped out for national TV.

While they didn't confirm that Courtney was chosen by Ben, it was something everyone in studio knew to be true from having read Reality Steve. Personally, I didn't believe her tears were real, and the moment she left and behind the cameras she most certainly said something like "What a bunch of dumb F'ing Bitches". Doubtful that Ben care either because he glad he didn't have to propose to any of them. My best guess is that Ben made up his mind pretty damn early; no later than week 3. Not so much that he wanted Courtney, more like like he knew he wouldn't date any of the women seriously, so the came up with his plan to take Courtney to the end, and Lendzi was just a pawn. And I still firmly believe all of this happened with the producers fully in the loop, if not working directly with Ben on what he should say\do to make sure the girls remained under his and their control. For example, the producers are constantly feeding the egos of the girls, as well as fueling the flames of conflict with other girls. It goes something like this:

Producer: You're so beautiful today, every time I talk to Ben, he say he crazy is about you. I can't repeat what he says, but just know thinks you're one of best women here.
Bachelorette: Thanks, some days I just don't know what to think, or even if he likes me at all.
Producer: You have nothing to worry about, Ben can see a future with you?
Bachelorette: You really think so?
Producer: I know so for a fact. Its all the other girls that should be worried, but not you.
Bachelorette: I know what you mean, some of those bitches shouldn't even be here. they just want to promote their careers and get as much TV time as they can.
Producer: Not only are you attractive, but you clearly are very insightful. Ben knows that too. He thinks you're highly intelligent and he loves that about you.
Bachelorette: Wow... he really thinks that about me.
Producer: You're the total package, smart, beautiful, successful, independent. What more could he want?
Bachelorette: You're right, I all those things.
Producer: And much much more!!!

The producers would be much more personal and focus in on what really would boast their individual ego and give them a high level of confidence, which is why so many of them are blindsided when they get sent home. The producers know well in advance who being sent home, but the will continue to make sure each woman feels like they are #1 on Ben's list. So its not so much what Ben says to them, its what BS the producers tell each one. If any of this were real, which of course its not, many of the women would loose interest in Ben pretty quickly because he's not the type of guy they like. And as the group gets small and smaller, most of them would start to get a strong sense that things are not working out, but that where the producers step in and make sure REALITY never has a chance to be controlling factor.

Reality Steve. He does get some good info, but IMHO, a lot of what he gets is intensionally leaked to him by the producers, even the results. There are two groups of viewers, one group totally buys into the show's fake reality and think what is shown is real, and the other group follow his blog thus knowing the results in advance. By feeding Steve info, they control what he knows and does not know, and makes the show fun for those who love to hate it. The second group has their fun after each episode, reading Steve's blog, posting their own comments, and asking him questions. The producers don't care if the results are known, as long as its not reported in the mass media. Reality Steve is helps promote the show which increases the ratings, so they really don't care what he does as long as its increases the ratings.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,364 posts
This season of the show has become a real joke....

Sooooo....

I watched a little bit of Ellen today and she's done 2 spoofs about this show that I've seen.
Here's one http://www.aceshowbi...w/00047913.html
(you'll have to scroll down a little for video)

And you can also Google .... Ellen's video of her on The Bachelor Women Tell All You Tube.

At least you might get a little giggle out of this rediculous thing.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
ha-ha-ha Ellen cracks me up. That was good.Thanks for sharing.

I think it's a real shame that they are ruining this show,but either way it's still entertaining. It may be fake but I do watch tv to be entertained...lol
I really hate that they make all the reality shows scripted now. What's the reality in a script? lol

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

ha-ha-ha Ellen cracks me up. That was good.Thanks for sharing.

I think it's a real shame that they are ruining this show,but either way it's still entertaining. It may be fake but I do watch tv to be entertained...lol
I really hate that they make all the reality shows scripted now. What's the reality in a script? lol

Yeah.... you can take any of it seriously nor assume very much of it is real.

The fact the show itself promotes Courtney as "The most hated woman in america" is clear sign the show is exactly what the producers want it to be. They wanted all 10 million viewers hating her because she is no different than a Soap Bitch that everyone loves to hate, its good for the show. If the producers wanted her to be more likable, they could have edited out all the "Winning" comments and endless (scripted) nasty comment she made, and only kept the footage where she was sweet and nice. But the thing is, the producer gave her specific instructions on what to do, and what to say, to be this season's nasty bitch that everyone one hates; that was what they hired her to do, and all the crying we've seen her do, is all part of the plan after Ben evaluated the 4 real woman, and decided he wasn't interested in them. Once he told the produce he couldn't see himself dating any of the woman, that was when the producers switched to Plan B, and it was decided that Courtney would be the woman Ben choose at the end. Plan B is all scripted from the moment they start filming, and only takes effect if he decides he would not date any of the women after the show. If he had been truly interested in one of the women, then the show would have a been fairy tale romance from start to finish; and the romance not faked, even if the naked swims with Courtney were scripted. For example if Ben was truly in love with Lindzi and proposed to her at the end, later Ben just tell her very canidily "All that crap you see me doing with Courtney, its totally scripted by the producers, its all faked, so don't take any of it seriously" thus, Lindzi wouldn't be upset by something she knew was fake.

Unless they can get a gig on the Amazing (boring) Race, Dancing with the Dorks or some other reality show, the producers will time a public breakup toward the end of Bachellorette with Emily. You can easily see that it will be announced that Ben & Courtney's trouble relationship was not able to overcome their trust issues, etc, etc, etc. Mean while Courtney modeling\acting career has taken off with an offer from Playboy, and Ben's Wine business has gotten several million dollar new contracts.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,364 posts
Echo quote: " and Ben's Wine business has gotten several million dollar new contracts. "

WHY... oh WHY would anyone put their trust and money into anything that this guy
is associated with ???

Seems like business men would distance themselves from him and his judgement.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Echo quote: " and Ben's Wine business has gotten several million dollar new contracts. "

WHY... oh WHY would anyone put their trust and money into anything that this guy
is associated with ???

Seems like business men would distance themselves from him and his judgement.

If he is a bad business man, they probably won't. If he is perceived as being a smart man for being able to get on national TV in an effort to promote himself (therefore his business), then he'll earn a lot of respect from others who are in the same business. And the bottomline really is about making money, so if his being a celerity helps them make more money, they could care less about his personal life.

Another thing that made me laugh about After The Final Rose. The show spent the last 20 minutes interviewing Ashley & JP because the producers (and ABC) wanted the season to end on positive note demonstrating that the series does create real romantic couples that live-happily-ever-after. Well maybe, the couple has not yet gotten married, but clearly there is no doubt that they are in love and have real life plans to get married.

Overall I see the series as having a split personality 1) a show that truly does try to create lasting match between two people. 2) A show that fakes\script a lot of drama. And if there is no real romance during a season (like this season, and the season with Jake and Veinna), then the producers go with Plan B, a fake romance with high drama. I personally do not believe for a moment that Ben and Courtney are a real couple with love in their hearts for each other. I think they are a fake couple created because there wasn't any real romance to be found this season. No way would Chris say at the end of the season: "Ben met at all the women, went on several dates, but has decided he doesn't want to date anyone of them after the show. See you all next season, maybe we'll have better luck".... Nope that is not good enough, producers would rather create a fake romance than be honest that the season was a total bust out. My guess by the end of week 2, Ben had decided that he would not propose to any of the women, so from that point forward, the season was over as far as finding true romance.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
And I love the producers send Lendzi to do post Bachelor interviews and guest appearances, rather than have Ben & Courtney do them.

Lendzi did an outstanding job on Jimmy Kimmel. And IMHO, I am beginning to wonder if she was also an insider as to what was really going on behind the scene during filming. On Jimmy Kimmel, she was very well prepped and completely at ease, bantering with Kimmel who, as you might expect, was totally ruthless about the show, especially Ben & Courtney. Lendzi wasn'teven remotely upset about how things turned out, she had a great time and nothing to bitch about, not even Courtney. Maybe she never really felt any love for Ben either, but had a great time traveling the world on a fake romance, and even a better time now. Now, she gets to do all the TV interviews, while Courtney has to sit at home watching (alone).

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Don't they usually interview the runner up on after the final rose? I just finished watching it this morning. Fell asleep watching it last week...lol
Was hoping to hear from Lindzi.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Don't they usually interview the runner up on after the final rose? I just finished watching it this morning. Fell asleep watching it last week...lol
Was hoping to hear from Lindzi.

She was not on the final rose, she was however on Women Tell all, the week before.
She did Jimmy Kimmel the same night as the Final Rose.

Since then she has been doing various Interviews on TV, web, gossip news. She being pretty clear that whatever heart break she might have felt, its long gone. The way she behaves, she wasn't seriouly in love with Ben. Kind of like once she got home, back to her real life, her head cleared, and she realized he really wasn't into him as much as she thought.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I don't remember her being on the women tell all. I remember Courtney being on but not her

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

I don't remember her being on the women tell all. I remember Courtney being on but not her

She wasn't there and they didn't explain why. Normally the final two women aren't there because the winner has not been announced. It was unusual for Courtney to be there, but I suspect they had here there because they didn't want her boo'ed off the stage in "After the Final rose show", so they had her on "The Women Tell All" so she could cry, say she didn't mean it, etc, etc, in effort to win some sympathy from the viewers.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Rumors are flying that Ben is gay. I personally doubt he is gay, at best maybe Bi-sexual. That whole season was big fat shame from the start to the finish. Ben never was serious interested in any of the girls, but loved the everything else it has brought him as a reality TV celeberty. He teamed up with courtney somewhere along the way, and together they agreed to create fake romantic relationship to further their individual careers. Hell, they are now free write their own BS and leak it to the press. He's cheating on her, and she cheating on him, he loves big dicks, and so does she. Whatever keeps the phone ringing from people that want to give money.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Is anyone able to watch bachelor Canada?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Looks like her looks and sexiness were finally not enough to make up for the fact that she is a sour, snarky little bitch! http://www.abc15.com...heir-engagement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users