echo

The Bachelor- Ben Flajnik

Don't they usually interview the runner up on after the final rose? I just finished watching it this morning. Fell asleep watching it last week...lol

Was hoping to hear from Lindzi.

Don't they usually interview the runner up on after the final rose? I just finished watching it this morning. Fell asleep watching it last week...lol

Was hoping to hear from Lindzi.

She was not on the final rose, she was however on Women Tell all, the week before.

She did Jimmy Kimmel the same night as the Final Rose.

Since then she has been doing various Interviews on TV, web, gossip news. She being pretty clear that whatever heart break she might have felt, its long gone. The way she behaves, she wasn't seriouly in love with Ben. Kind of like once she got home, back to her real life, her head cleared, and she realized he really wasn't into him as much as she thought.

I don't remember her being on the women tell all. I remember Courtney being on but not her

I don't remember her being on the women tell all. I remember Courtney being on but not her

She wasn't there and they didn't explain why. Normally the final two women aren't there because the winner has not been announced. It was unusual for Courtney to be there, but I suspect they had here there because they didn't want her boo'ed off the stage in "After the Final rose show", so they had her on "The Women Tell All" so she could cry, say she didn't mean it, etc, etc, in effort to win some sympathy from the viewers.

Rumors are flying that Ben is gay. I personally doubt he is gay, at best maybe Bi-sexual. That whole season was big fat shame from the start to the finish. Ben never was serious interested in any of the girls, but loved the everything else it has brought him as a reality TV celeberty. He teamed up with courtney somewhere along the way, and together they agreed to create fake romantic relationship to further their individual careers. Hell, they are now free write their own BS and leak it to the press. He's cheating on her, and she cheating on him, he loves big dicks, and so does she. Whatever keeps the phone ringing from people that want to give money.

Is anyone able to watch bachelor Canada?