August 26th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

janelle asking bo where she can find another bathing suit in a bigger size .. sweater bathing suit cost her 350 bucks. april is all over her what are you going to do with that suit you have.. janelle no anwser.. finishes talking with bo. and april hollars at her hey janelle can i wear that swim suit... i am sorry but the nerve of her and janelle lets her wear it..

BB told the HG to go sit on the couches. They were making their way to the sofas and...

FISH

Back from fish,

all sitting on the sofas.

BB: B/I/M please change your batteries.

All discussing about how they are not allowed to share the money between partners. And mentioned that they can buy them a gift but they don't want them talking about it...

FISH

Jan and April are in the pool playing volleyball, M and B (actually he is half in the sun and half out) are laying out, Ivette and James are playing chess and H is working out.

A thanked I for winning the volleyabll net.

H and Jan are really kissing ass to April. H was hitting on her because of her ass and Jan was begging her to play volleyball with her.

Guest Huntergreen

5:10 PM BBTime

Feeds are back and Howie and Beau are playing a game of Coasters.

April is in the BY talking quietly to Maggie in the lawn chairs between the table and new barbeque pit. Boy that new Barbeque pit is huge and quite nice. My feeds keep cutting in and out, but they are talking about something Ivette said to Maggie. Also talk of the veto is being discussed.

Now Ivette is there too and April asks that they promise her that if they win POV, they will use the veto to take someone off. Ivette is unusually quiet.

April, Maggie and Janie in the HOH room. They are trying to assure Janie that the backdoor James plan is a go ahead. They are all getting along very well.... Janie is nervous about Ivette and Beau. April and Maggie have told her that Beau and Ive promised them that they would use the veto, and they dont think they will go against the friendship, because then it would be April and Mag against Iv and Beau. Ivette comes up, and asks Janelle if she is picking her for veto. They decide she will, and Ivette and Janie hug. Beau will play for Howie and Maggie for April.

Janie leaves to the DR

Archived