Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Amazing Race 20

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

iloverobandamber

iloverobandamber

• Pip
  • 86 posts
Brendon and Rachel from the 12th & 13th Season of Big Brother will be on the 20th Season of The Amazing Race

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,798 posts

Brendon and Rachel from the 12th & 13th Season of Big Brother will be on the 20th Season of The Amazing Race

Thanx for the WARNING.

iloverobandamber

iloverobandamber

• Pip
  • 86 posts
Season 20 Cast Comfirmed even though it's not on the CBS Site yet

Confirmed list of teams are confirmed early, here's the new list of other teams:

1. Mark Jackson and Bopper Minton- Mark is Black, Bopper is White
2. Vanessa Macias and Ralph Kelly - They're recently broke up after the race
3. Joey Lasalla and Danny H - both muscular guys, Joey is Snooki's personal trainer
4. Andrew and Elliott Weber - brothers/twins
5. Jamie Graetz and Nareman Ebeid - police officers
6. Maya and Misa Tanaka - sisters
7. Kerri Paul and Stacy Bowers - friends, Stacy is a mom

The other three teams aren't revealed yet

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts
I heard about this....another favorite show ruined for me!!!

OMG...they must have some contract with CBS or else CBS is just plain LAZY and can't find real people among their applications. I can only hope TAR will not sell out like Grodner and the minute Brenchel come in last it's an non-elimination leg. I really don't think I can stomach watching anymore of them...just another ruined show but more time for me to do something else I guess.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts
Did anyone else think the editing was really bad??? I felt like I was watching Keystone Cops in color!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users