1 reply to this topic

#1 gijosh28

gijosh28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:43 AM

Hi,

I just made a new account. I used this forum (amongst others) to try to find an old kids show that I could barely remember about a year ago. I had been searching so long people were starting to think I had dreamt it and it wasn't real. It was a show I watched as a kid that took place in a hotel lobby. There was one real guy who played the front desk guy at the hotel and all the rest were puppets, except for one that was a blob of clay. If anyone else is looking for that it's called Gigglesnort Hotel.

But, I digress, the reason I made the account was to get some help finding an old show that is haunting me. I think it was an episode of the Twilight Zone, or Outer Limits. All I remember about the show was that there was some guy who collected junk (that's what everyone else thought it was) and combined it all in a storage cage in the basement of a building. Everyone thought he was crazy because he claimed he was collecting it to keep the balance of the world. Anyway authorities come to take him away, and when they do, they knock some paperclips or something off his creation and as he's being pulled out he yells something like, "there goes Guam." The next day one of the people that was in the basement, notices a news report saying that Guam (or where it was supposed to happen) got hit by a Tsunami that wiped it out. That's pretty much all I remember. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks,
Josh

#2 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:06 AM

Boy has this forum turned into a ghost town. A few years ago, there would have been plenty of people who could have answered this question, now there isn't even a single response.

Sadly I can't anwer the question myself other than to say its unlikely to be a Outer Limits episode because OL rarely ever had Twilight Zone twists, thus it is likely to be a TZ episode. My advice is to post this question on the IMDB forums, fans will have quick answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users