Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Homeland

Discussion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JLazaus

JLazaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Showtime's Homeland is definitely my favorite new show of the season. Has anyone else been watching? It stars Claire Danes as a CIA officer who's investigating the return of a POW played by Damian Lewis. While the rest of the country considers him a war hero, her character suspects he may be a sleeper agent. The pilot immediately hooked me in and I think the premise is really exciting. (It helps that Danes and Lewis are both great in their roles! The two really shine when they're on TV.)

Also, has anyone else checked out homeland It's the show's interactive online site. Basically you beat the different levels of the game to reveal "secret files" about the characters on the show. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but I think if you've seen the show it's definitely worthwhile.

What does everyone else think?

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
loved the first episode. have the second one taped. this is a good one and will go into permanent rotation at our house!

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
I'm watching, so far it's pretty good.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
This is definitely on my TiVo list... I haven't watched a new series in a long time and this one has me hook, line and sinker!!!

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i'd like to beat the daughter's a$$ for her attitude! grrrr
still liking the show, but c'mon showtime, do we really need all the gratitutous boobie shots? this show rocks with everyone's clothes on!

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
This show was awesome!! All season I couldn't wait until Sunday night to watch this. They had it set up to be the best season finale EVER.......and then it fell flat! I couldn't believe how disappointed I was with this last episode.
Spoiler
I hope they come back with a bang (literally!!) in the new season.

Edited by JEDI, 25 December 2011 - 05:38 PM.
Added spoiler tags

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Best new series to come out last year and season 2 premiere's tonight! I'm sooo excited... Homeland and Dexter, my new favorite TV night!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users