Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
JLazaus

Homeland

7 posts in this topic

Showtime's Homeland is definitely my favorite new show of the season. Has anyone else been watching? It stars Claire Danes as a CIA officer who's investigating the return of a POW played by Damian Lewis. While the rest of the country considers him a war hero, her character suspects he may be a sleeper agent. The pilot immediately hooked me in and I think the premise is really exciting. (It helps that Danes and Lewis are both great in their roles! The two really shine when they're on TV.)

Also, has anyone else checked out homeland It's the show's interactive online site. Basically you beat the different levels of the game to reveal "secret files" about the characters on the show. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but I think if you've seen the show it's definitely worthwhile.

What does everyone else think?

loved the first episode. have the second one taped. this is a good one and will go into permanent rotation at our house!

This is definitely on my TiVo list... I haven't watched a new series in a long time and this one has me hook, line and sinker!!!

i'd like to beat the daughter's a$$ for her attitude! grrrr

still liking the show, but c'mon showtime, do we really need all the gratitutous boobie shots? this show rocks with everyone's clothes on!

This show was awesome!! All season I couldn't wait until Sunday night to watch this. They had it set up to be the best season finale EVER.......and then it fell flat! I couldn't believe how disappointed I was with this last episode.

Nothing got blown up, Carrie's gonna be a vegetable, and she's no longer CIA. Oh, and freaky Brody wussed out.

I hope they come back with a bang (literally!!) in the new season.

Edited by JEDI
Added spoiler tags

Best new series to come out last year and season 2 premiere's tonight! I'm sooo excited... Homeland and Dexter, my new favorite TV night!!!!