Janelle's HoH Comp

Guest JsGirl

Guest JsGirl

Did anyone else notice that when Janelle gave her answer to the final queston that when she held it upside doen it said 300 but a few secs later when she was holding it the right way it said 275. I have watched it over and over and cant tell when she changed her answer. It showed her put it back down but closing her marker and them holding it back up. Did I miss something??? 300 would have made her go over and lose.

Guest JsGirl

Thanks for the link I didnt see it earlier. I didnt think any cheating was going on I just thought I missed something. I rewatched it and I kinda see that see was writing on the back.

• 3 weeks later...

My theory is that cbs somehow has an animated Janelle...if she had gotten the answer wrong, voila, cbs certainly would have used anime janey to get the right answer...how can someone without a soul get answers right? It just doesnt make sense.....

fiendsheep.....you make me ill!!!!!

Guest gnomegirl

Just wondering, was I the only one to have deja vu when April is just standing there not answering? I think she may have dug out some brain cells.

I got all 7 right----does that mean I cheated, too?

Janelle studies everyone and everything, and I'm not surprised that she won....

I'm also not surprised that the Friendsheep were such bad sports about it!

Here's my therory. It is a twist of the twin switching of BB5. CBS developed a Janelle fembot and they switch the human Janelle with the fembot Janelle for the competitions. The fembot is programed to win all the competitions, but by just enough so the humans don't get suspicious. They also put the fembot in the house when Howie became too amourous.

You know what I loved the most was at the very end of the show, they were all standing around the counter and Janelle was showing how much knowledge she really does have about what has gone on during the game. She was saying the question about Sarah, and how that happened on the same day...I was amazed at how she remembered it all.

Regardless if any cheating has gone on in this game, I was glad to see/hear that I was correct that you CAN look in the mirrored windows and see what the others are writing/moving/standing. I had wondered about that. In some ways this could also be seen as strategic, LOL.

Archived