Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Biggest Loser

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
The Biggest Loser Will Get Some NFL Visitors In Season 12!

NBC Reveals The Biggest Loser Season 12 Contestants And Changes For The Season!

I will get the pics & profiles posted as soon as they are up on NBC

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Just saw this:
http://tv.yahoo.com/...-175928130.html
Sam Poeue in ICU after falling off a building?

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,812 posts
Based on the vast decline in number of posts per season of The Biggest Loser over the last couple of seasons here on our forums, this show will now revert to having a single thread per season in our Reality TV sub-forum.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Buncha slackers........

Anyway, who watched TBL tonight? Bob's black team (interesting he isn't blue for the first time ever that I can remember) KILLED the other two teams. I think that the old people definitely sent the right person home though. Debbie was whiny, and kinda mean to that other lady. I really like Becky - she has a wonderful attitude, and I hope she goes far.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Sigh.......

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
HUGE weight loss on last night's episode. Switching up the teams seemed to do some bodies good! Of course there was the usual "OMG what am I going to do if Bob isn't my trainer" crap, but for the most part, everyone ended up pretty happy once they settled into their teams.
Had to laugh when the blue team beat out Bob's black team at the weigh in- he had a perturbed look on his face.
And GOOD for the other two blue team members for voting out Jessica - they owe Ramon nothing. He assumed they would keep his girlfriend in the game just because they were on the same team. DUH - they were a huge threat because they would never vote one another out, which automatically made the other two on his team vulnerable. Plus they left Bonnie in the game, and she isn't much help on the pop challenges, so that gives them another advantage.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
Sugar I am watching but I forget about they have TBL hidden in the Reality TV section. I miss it doesn't have it's own section. poo

I keep wondering why the huge weight loss this week by all. They had such a terrible week last week. Just curious the science behind it

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

Sugar I am watching but I forget about they have TBL hidden in the Reality TV section. I miss it doesn't have it's own section. poo

I keep wondering why the huge weight loss this week by all. They had such a terrible week last week. Just curious the science behind it

I know - I forget about it sometimes too, then try to find it and catch up. Not sure why so much last week. It makes some sense that by changing up the trainers, they were working out differently, but a couple of them had the same trainer and still lost big numbers.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I always watch. It mindless fun and it makes me laugh how much crying this always is. Each episode, someone, somewhere will break down blubbering. One thing for sure, if a person wants to be on this show, they need to be able to cry like a big baby. No doubt when the producers are interviewing people to be on the show, they have questions that will cause people to watery eyes. If a person is stone cold, unlikely they'll make it on the show.

Also, I tend think people who make it on the show aren't life long couch potatoes as we are often lead to believe. The contestants maybe extremely over-weight, but likely to have traits that indicate they have a active personality. I have no doubt that people who are chronic life-long couch potatoes don't make to far into the interview process because they wouldn't could hanle first two days of work outs and\or be unable (or un-willing) to go any further. Imagine in episode #2 where nearly everyone is claiming injury or serious health issues thus needing be excused from working out for several more weeks. Those who make it on the show are mostly going to be pretty diehard, just needing a extra help to push them to keep working out and eating right for three straight months. Clearly in the past there have been a few people who have gotten on the show who couldn't handle it and\or simply wanted to go home early, so maybe the deck is slightly stacked with a few who the producers anticipate will want to exit early for one reason or another. Those two twin cops a few season ago, they practically wanted to go home a few days after arriving. Did they both manage to talk their way onto the show without triggerintg any red flags, or did the producers see the red flags and knew those two couldn't handle it and would be the first go home.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
Congrats to John, even though I definitely did not want him to win...just didn't like him much. Everyone looked fantastic!!! I was glad to hear Allison say that there is a new season starting up in just 3 weeks!!! Dolvett is back, which is awesome...that man has the prettiest smile and teeth I believe I've ever seen! Anna is not coming back...wonder why???

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Congrats to John, even though I definitely did not want him to win...just didn't like him much. Everyone looked fantastic!!! I was glad to hear Allison say that there is a new season starting up in just 3 weeks!!! Dolvett is back, which is awesome...that man has the prettiest smile and teeth I believe I've ever seen! Anna is not coming back...wonder why???

A few weeks ago there was news that Anna was not coming back because she wasn't very popular with the audience. Just didn't generate the same level of respect as the other trainers (Julian & Bob). Personally I don't think they gave her enough time, but I suspect the level of negitive feedback they were getting suggested it wouldn't be possible for Anna to win over the audience anytime soon. It's also possible she wasn't as nearly as good a trainer as they had hoped, which really translates into how well she was able to motivate\intimidate her team.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I also did not want John to win, and the one that kinda drove me nuts at the finale was the younger guy, cant think of his name, he just wouldn't quit whoopin and hollerin. John really rubbed me the wrong way for sure, I liked Antone, and he looked great.

JamesX

JamesX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Interesting... the ending of this show surprised me. Seriously...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users