Sign in to follow this  
Slowpoke

Tom Westman

If the tribe is smart they'll rid themselves of Tom the first time he doesn't win Immunity.

Win do you think this will be...? Ever??? :shock:

Oh no!! From tonights preview of next week eppy, Tom might leave. That can't happen..Tom is the best. They should have took out Steph while they had a chance..stupid Janu. I understand what she was saying, then Steph goes and makes her feel worse. I also dont like that katie girl, shejust dosen't try..evident in the reward challange. Tom better win immunity again next week or has a chance of going.

TOM ROCKS!! :D

hmmmm..... 'heaven' forbid if the best player should actually win :roll:

(but it is more fun to watch when the plot thickens.... and personalities clash :twisted: )

Guest Anonymous

I'd love to see Tom win -- he's certainly "owning" the game right now. I'd kinda like to see Steph go though -- I agree -- she's a real threat.

hmmmm..... 'heaven' forbid if the best player should actually win  :roll: 

(but it is more fun to watch when the plot thickens.... and personalities clash  :twisted: )

Tom isn't the best player until they sign that check over to him (if he wins)

Calm down tom lovers -- I would bet my azz that steph leaves next week. Mark Burnett shows are like soap operas..each clip tells you what happens next just without the overly dramatic theme music.

Every time you see a clip where someone talks about being a threat, pulling a power move, being in charge, etc. they are the next to go. Its all editing folks. The drama is that you are lead to believe they are up when they are actually gone.

I love Steph but shes the next to go.. .... Of course I predicted Scott Savol would be voted out for the last three weeks so what the heck do I know......LOL

Usually the Alpha Male of the tribes rarely win. ie..Rupert.. Colby.. Rob...So I would try to keep him around if I were the other players and have him in the final two so whom ever is with him would be the sure winner. I think he's deserving to win but I'm pretty sure he won't.

Guest Tigress61

I know there are a lot of people who like this guy, but I just don't see it. He wins everything, he tells everyone what should be done, and the others just follow him like a cult leader. Is it just destined for him to win this, or are some just riding coattails? I thought this season was going to be about getting rid of the weak and keeping the strong players. And Tom said in previous episodes that he wanted to keep Stephanie. But yet, last nite, he was going to vote her out, and keep that weakling Janu. I am glad Janu is gone, she went out with dignity and on her own. I am a big fan of Stephanie, and would rather see her go to the end. (just my own fantasy). I don't want to see this end up with Tom in the final two, especially if the spoilers are correct and he ends up with that awful Katie. They may have actually won the reward challenge if that pig wouldn't have gained weight instead of losing it.

10_8_10.gif

I wondered when someone was going to step up and say something like this about Tom.  Brave girl!  I agree in that I would love to see Stephanie win.

So far this season we've only seen sheer strength win, the time is coming soon where plotting and conniving will play a bigger part in the game.  I'll be surprised when the dust settles if Tom, Ian or Steph will still be standing.  I  think those quiet little girls who sit around and do nothing will outwit, outlast, outplay.  Does the name Jenna ring a bell ?

Well. I am a TOM fan! Sorry!

What is it that you don't like? He is smart, can manipulate, and has the braun to back up what he says. Isn't that what this game is about??

I would, though, take it easy and throw a few comps if I was him. I would make sure that if I didn't win, one of my groupies did.

Guest Tigress61

I figured I would be blasted for it, but I had to do it after last nite's show. I respect all those who think he is the cat's meow, but I have to say, I don't see anything about him worth going nuts over. It actually makes me sick.

Tom is ok, he certainly arrived on the Island physically fit and prepard for the physical aspect of the game. That success may have left him with a false sense of security as to his future in the game. As for being a hottie? My opinion is that that shouldnt be a factor in the game.

I love Tom, don't get me wrong. But I also love Steph and admire what she's been through - MORE. Tom has had it pretty easy compared to Steph. I think she is the true Survivor.

Tom can do it all. If that doesn't spell THREAT, I don't know what does. He's her biggest threat and he needs to go.

I've seen that Tom is heartless so screw him.

:lol:

I have never seen a heartless firefighter... Tom is pretty focused on the game. I think he is an awesome competitor

Guest cappy

Would I be in trouble if I said Tom sucks? Just being curious.

Anyways, I agree with tabitha. Hes won 2 individual immunities in a row. How can they not know hes a threat. I have seen nobody talk about voting out Tom. These people are stupid! Worst season ever.

Guest ranster627

I confess, I don't get his mystique!

I can understand he is strong, and handsome (to some)

BUT That is why he must be destroyed! Well at least for the strong part!

Guest ranster627

I don't see much personality in him for the most part ...

Guest ranster627

I do respect his work ethic though ...

Guest Anonymous
I have never seen a heartless firefighter... Tom is pretty focused on the game. I think he is an awesome competitor

Guest Anonymous

I completely agree -- but the strongest also has to be the smartest -- and it seems to me that the smartest fly under the radar. I do wish Tom would heed that!

I agree the strongest should win, too. That's why Steph shouldn't be voted out because she is a threat, either.

So what do you do????

:!:

Guest Anonymous

You're right Tabitha -- BUT -- I'm rooting for Tom. So -- Steph has to go. OK -- so I'm biased. :wink: