Sign in to follow this  
Slowpoke

Tom Westman

Oooo Moody... I totally forgot to mention that part... :D I completely agree... another reason my eyes would "roll" at Tom, instead of "batting" them... HEE HEE

Falling down drunk man is not sexy... but, I will say in his defense that it's possible with the lack of food/water/exhaustion that the alcohol was absorbed quickly through his body (and what a body that is I might add :P ) When I'm out and have a drink or two... as soon as I get that initial "tingle" :D I start to slow down so, that I don't get drunk... I'm sure Tom is usually able to handle more and the "tingle" came upon him like a tidal wave...

or maybe he's just a lite weight... LOL :wink:

Guest XandraSkye
Ahhh, I'm waivering in my devotion to Tom only because I can't be with a man that I could drink under the table.. I need someone to make sure that I get back to the shelter alright, not the other way around...

That must eliminate a lot of men for you, Moody. :wink: And I'd hate to see the liver on the man that can drink you under the table. :lol:

Suds: I agree, Coby did go out with class.

Guest ranster627

Hear! Hear!

He left with class, and should be great on the jury. I can't wait to see his facial expressions at every tribal council! :lol:

Hear! Hear!

He left with class, and should be great on the jury. I can't wait to see his facial expressions at every tribal council! :lol:

Me too. hehehe

Oh, and btw, my devotion towards Tom is wavering too. But not because he's a lite weight when it comes to drinking, that I can relate to, but because the man is just too good at everything. I find that extremely annoying. He ties one on the night before and he's still the first one up in the morning out there fishing. URGH! :roll:

the man is evil and must be destroyed :twisted:

hmmmm :?

I kinda like a 'man's man'.... 'take charge' .... with a 'touch of sensitivity' .... type guy.

(but we all know they're NOT perfect :roll: )

I just want to see if Tom really is good at EVERYTHING :wink:
We'll see when he is voted off for being too strong and aggresive ;)

Got to know when to reel (sp) it in

Guest Anonymous

Tom is not perfect -- thank goodness!! Can you imagine dealing with a man who never gets drunk, has no personality defects, and is always the perfect gentleman? My heavens! How boring would that be?

No thanks -- I want a man with a few imperfections -- a man who falls down after a couple drinks -- a man I can have a few good battles with.

If Tom WAS perfect, I wouldn't be half as interested in him!

Guest XandraSkye
I just want to see if Tom really is good at EVERYTHING :wink:
:shock: :oops: :shock:

"Oh my! Oh my! I'm afraid I'm a tad bit too sweet and innocent for this thread."

:P

I hear you Spooky I don't like them perfect either, but in my realtionships, there is only room for one falling-down-drunk and that is me!
AMEN!! :lol: You have to have someone to hold you up, and to hold your hair when you are puking

geeesshhhh.... keep a 'scrunchie' in your purse for your hair .... and deal with it  :rofl 

(I thought most gals like a little privicey when they were worshiping at the porcelain throne)

oh i'm a dude so it doesn't effect me :wink:

geeesshhhh.... keep a 'scrunchie' in your purse for your hair .... and deal with it  :rofl 

(I thought most gals like a little privicey when they were worshiping at the porcelain throne)

Uhhhh, that would be me, pokey! :lol:

My purse is full of them! But I can hold my liquor!

I would've laughed my ass off at Tom!! Oh wait, I did!! The second he started slurring and his elbow slipped off the table I cracked up! I just wished there was a dj and a dance floor so we could've seen him dance!

:lol:

ooops... forgot... dudes 'confront' the porcelain throne...

but they have been known to use 'scrunchies'.

- - - NOW .... back to Tom being a Lush :wink:

I'm not in the business of vomiting away all my hard work! I would need Tom to keep me out of jail and get me home safely that's all.. c018.gif

Guest Anonymous

I dunno -- falling down together can be fun!

Who was it that said - 

Your best friend is the one sitting next to you on your bunk in the cell the next morning..... that says...  "Was that fun, or what?"

ME!! :twisted: a115.gif

I just had a thought.  I kept saying that Tom deserves to be in the final two and I have a feeling he's gonna get there because I can honestly see him winning EVERY immunity challenge between now and the end of the game.  Which will get boring if that happens.

Does that annoy anyone else?

Yes Skye, your thinking always annoys me :roll: :wink:

But Tom in final two..naaah, that doesn't annoy me at all

I just had a thought.  I kept saying that Tom deserves to be in the final two and I have a feeling he's gonna get there because I can honestly see him winning EVERY immunity challenge between now and the end of the game.  Which will get boring if that happens.

Does that annoy anyone else?

Sure does. Who wants to watch that all season? I like it when things are shook up!

I get the feeling the very FIRST opportunity they get, i.e. when Tom finally does lose one, Koror will vote him off, if they are smart.

AGain, IF they are smart. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I kinda think Tom will be safe for at least one more week. Next week Janu will go -- then they'll turn to each other. Steph may still be an interesting turning point in all this.

I get the feeling the very FIRST opportunity they get, i.e. when Tom finally does lose one, Koror will vote him off, if they are smart. 

AGain, IF they are smart.  :lol:

LOL If ;)

Well in that case, carry on... Just play safe!!

Just came in to dust off Tom's thread .... getting ready for tonites show :wink:

Tom's attitude around camp has already blown it for him... Even if he makes final two, whick I think he will, I can't see the members of the jury giving it to him...