Sign in to follow this  
Slowpoke

Tom Westman

Ladies..... less than 48 hours til...... T O M :!:

Guest Anonymous

Yummmmmmy -- something to look forward to!! smilie_liebe1.gif

Guest XandraSkye

In the beginning I was totally on the Tom bandwagon but it's getting a little ridiculous now. I think the man made a deal with the devil. No one is that perfect.

I will say this, I was cracking up when he was trying to psych Steph out with the 'beak' and 'feet' talk during the reward challenge. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

It sounds like he and Ian will be glad that Steph is still around. It would really be best if she joined Koror now -- otherwise there's going to be touble with their alliance.

Guest XandraSkye
Which makes me wonder.... in another thread someone wondered what they would do with Steph now. If she would just join Koror or have to win a challenge first? Maybe they won't have her join Koror. Maybe they will just make her compete in a one-on-one immunity challenge. If she wins, she stays. If she loses, she leaves. That would throw a wrench in Tom and Ian's plan, that's for sure.

Guest Anonymous

I think that was my post Xandra -- there wasn't any mention of Steph joining Koror in the previews for next week's show. They showed her obviously on the first night -- but they also showed her getting wood in the daylight. Perhaps they move her over the next day -- or maybe they'll wait until the immunity challenge and simply make it an individual challenge versus a tribal challenge.

Maybe I'm a minority here -- but this season is really interesting. With the demise of Ulong (either ways its gone isn't it?) the survivors all seem to have created such a unique twist that no one could have expected this!

Guest Anonymous

Me too -- I've wavered back and forth with him. I wondered about his choice when he didn't pick Angie to join Koror but he's grown on me. Or.. maybe I always end up rooting for the underdog.

I'm beginning to wonder how much Tom's wife complains about Tom's cleanliness issues... :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Well now -- see? He has faults. He's no superman. And ... he's earning a good spanking for not cleaning up after himself! :wink:

Ahem, cough, er ....... I think it's been figured out on some other posts and threads that if they each took a 'quickie' shower...

There wouldn't even be enough water for each of them to have a pint a day to last for one week .....

hmmm..... guess TOM is right again 8)

(they'd stink again in another couple of days anyway :roll: )

Guest Anonymous

Just a thought -- true they have to boil the fresh water from their island source for drinking. Why don't they continue getting it for showers? Then they'd have both -- the clean ready to drink water from the reward for drinking and fresh water (albeit undrinkable) for showering?

Tom is the only one with brains and braun! He is also my favorite!

If they take the shampoo and soap and take a shower in the salt water, they will still smell clean and refreshed. In Belize, when I was diving there, we did not have fresh water except for the water they put in the tiny fridge in your room. Showers were salt water and no matter how you smelled prior to getting in, you were clean and fresh after shampooing and soaping up.

Get over it girls!

Whether they decide to take that one shower - - or not - - I'll still volunteer to scrub Tom's back when he gets back to the states :wink:

Guest XandraSkye

Slowpoke, I'm shocked! :shock:

Why, you little vixen, you! :lol:

SO.... Tom got wasted :!:

Guess he's human after all.

(Thought for sure he wouldn't last in the Immunity challenge with the whopper of a hangover he must have had)

This thread name should be changed to TOM Rocks, Stumbles, Weaves and falls flat on his face...

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Prrrrrrrrrrfect!! It would have been so easy to ...... well... use your imaginations. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

It would have been so easy to come to the fireman's rescue!

It was really cute as he stood there saying "I'm okay I'm okay" and leaned his way right off the side of the shelter.

Guest GaYToR

As all of you know I have been a big Tom fan and expressed my pleasures and daydreams about him with the rest of you, unabashedly. (I think that's the word)

But, tonight I found myself not being such a big Tom fan. I hope I get that feeling back but for now I am disappointed with him. That's not to say he isn't still great eye candy.

I guess my new view has been coming for a couple of weeks now. Tom's arrogance has made him not as much of a catch as I would like. I thought his treatment of Coby tonight regarding the fishing excursion was way out of line, same with Ian's comments about Coby.

Of course I try to realize it is all in the editing as for what we actually see, so for now I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt, about tonight and the other things I have felt he was wrong to do these last few weeks.

I'm still a fan, but just a bit disgruntled right now and needed to share. :D

Gaytor, I sooo concur. Last night... all my warm and fuzzy thoughts of Tom started to dwindle. I hope he "wises up" and realizes that in this game the more he sets himself apart as "the one to beat"... the more likely he won't get to the final two. I still like him and I do agree with him that Ian should have had the opportunity to learn to get to fish but, I think Colby should have been a part of that group too. At first his strength and confidence was admirable but, now it's just looking more like bossyness... even if he's right in what he's thinking saying... it's his delivery that is starting to wear thin. IMHO :roll:

I really didn't like the comment (was it Ian or Tom) that said the baiting was for the "women"... what a bunch a bull. IMO :evil:

Even with all that said... I'm still a fan but, this may be Tom's weakness in the game... if he doesn't take the time to see how he is being perceived by the others. :idea:

Ahhh, I'm waivering in my devotion to Tom only because I can't be with a man that I could drink under the table.. I need someone to make sure that I get back to the shelter alright, not the other way around...