Sign in to follow this  
Slowpoke

Tom Westman

NOW.... where were we :?:

1st order of business -

PLEASE get some of those pics posted again.

(taking a peek at Tom is one of the high points of my day) :wink:

TOM -

J - just perfect

E - Every woman's dream

L - Lean and strong

L - Leader of Koror tribe

O - ooooo-la-la

add whipped cream if you like :wink:

(less than 24 hours to go .......)

Guest Anonymous

That was a hoot -- James swearing they'd never even find the knot -- and then watching him stand there fixing his skirt!! He earned his offing tonight.

Knots, outhouses, carrying heavy sandbags, retreiving underwater treasure, soothing upset females (and maybe even killing sharks) ....... Tom's got it covered :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Which reminds me -- I watched my favourite movie -- the one that reminds me of Tom: Six Days Seven Nights -- and the quote I was trying to make a while ago is:

"Aren't you one of those guys"

"Those guys?"

"Yes, those guy-guys. You give them a pocketknife and a qtip and the build you a mall."

"No, I'm not one of those guys"

"No?"

"No, but I can do this : " (pops mouth)

Watching the movie again -- I'll say this Tom looks a lot like Harrison Ford in this movie.

Wow Spooky you are so right..Tom could of easily just slipped into that movie with no problem, he is what a Manly Man is all about..

761-fireman.JPG

Dglow ... :wink: Was just trying to think of something to post on Tom's thread.

But you beat me to it :!:

Has anybody else seen the headshot photo of him laying in the sand, arm behind his head - with a far away look in his eyes ? Sighhhh

Guest Anonymous

I think he may be too good looking -- too physically fit -- too smart. I don't think he's going to win. Then again I can really hope that I'm wrong!

Think his wife would notice if i cut that wedding ring off his hand :wink:

If Tom ever met you he would probably throw away that ring himself and forget all about his wife!!

Has anybody else seen the headshot photo of him laying in the sand, arm behind his head - with a far away look in his eyes ?  Sighhhh

Spent over an hour looking at every site and thread I could think of to find this photo. HELP :!:

This guy belongs on the front of a Romance Novel :wink: Or maybe in a large frame on the wall across from my bed (the heck with OVER my bed... wanna see him before I go to sleep)

Judging by those pics, ol' Tom looks like he's sporting a spare tire around the gut!!

Oh, I'm willing to bet Tom can roll...I'll take him for a test roll just to be certain... :twisted:

Well of course he can roll! That's what the "spare tire " is for.... isn't it? :D

Tom is looking good! And that's the way we like it!

Ok, you girls. But if you love Tom, then I love Tom!

:wink:

Guest ranster627

Tom is the perfect Survivor ... I am trying darned hard not to get attached, because they always gun for the best!

Because Tom is so strong I thought for sure he would be a goner but I'm starting to think he might actually win this thing.   Especially with Ulong being down to 3 people and the rumor that there will be no merge. It will be nice to see someone who deserves to win to actually win this time around.

there hasn't been but once chance to vote him out! I would think the next chance they get he will be out of there? What purpose will he serve once it is down the individual immunity? If he can stick around I will give him mad props :)

Guest Anonymous
Your right Ranster Tom is the perfect survivor and its not hard getting attached to someone so good looking. Maybe if we wish for him to get voted off he will end up winning lol.

Not me!! I'm too much a believer in the expression "be careful what you wish for -- you may just get it!! "

:P

Ya know, the more I think about it, the older Tom looks..hmm, I may have to rethink my obsession

Let us know what you decide Moody.

Just rembember....'Beauty is in the eye of the obsesser' :wink:

Hacked a shark single-handed ...... what next :?:

Guest dk32657

TOM ROCKS.....he is my incredible, edible, hunk machine....LOL

just had to stop by Tom's thread.... and....

Sighhhhhh :!:

He's mine all mine (well a girl can dream can't she) :wink:

dglow dreams of Tom's fire hose..