Real Superpass Wrap Party 9/15

Fuskie

NOTE: There was no pause or flashback on this feed so this is the best approximation I could make of the party.

Let's get this party started!

It's the BB13 Superpass Cast Party on the Superpass Live Show channel.

Kevin (from BB11) is doing an interview with Jeff now. Talk goes from Shelly to when are Jeff and Jordan going to move to the same town, to Jeff getting a cooking reality show and comparing this season with Season 11. Pull up your Real Superpass page go get this live window into the HG outside of the house.

James Rhine (from (BB6) has Keith and Dominic for an interview. Keith tells us about a monumental move that never happened - Dani picking Dominic over him. Keith says he was working Dani but he left with no money and a broken heart. Talk of Pajama Jamming, throwing a veto was a stupid move, the idea of backdooring Jeff came too soon but nobody can control Dani. Once Bren backed out, Dominic says he was done, there was nothing to do.

Now Kevin is with Jordan, where did it go wrong? I should have won that PoV, I knew Porsche wasn't going to take me, we weren't close. How different was it playing the game with her man? It was exactly the same. Renny bumps into the them - Jordan has never met her before - Jordan says the fan support has been great, she was worried she would booed after she got mad at Shelly. Jordan says she heard about the hate Shelly got and says that's sad, it's just a game.

Jordan says she acted like she was on her period every day. Regarding Rachel, it was a natural fit, both our BFs were gone and we balanced each other out. Kevin smells bacon - Adam must be nearby. Jordan wants to keep in touch with everyone from her season. Back with James and Sammy and Dominic & Keith. Keith hopes there will be some romance w/Porsche. James says Keith's strategy in the house was to get laid. Dominic says if he could have come back into the game, he would have gone back to Dani and Jeff, Brenchel did him dirty.

James says everyone is talking about JeJo, but the real power couple in the house was Brenchel. Dominic said Bren controlled Rach and Jeff controlled Bren, so getting Bren out was like killing 2 birds with one stone. Keith says Jordan was powerful because she had people thinking no HG would vote against her because she was so sweet. She's dumb and cute at the same time, Keith says.

Kevin has Shelly now. Janelle crashes their interview. Shelly says JeJo has already talked to her daughter, they are all buddies. In the house its a game, apologizes to all JeJo fans. She plans to hug the stuffing out of her little girl, she had her man last night. Shelly talks about how there is no release valve from the pressure cooker in the house. Shelly explains again why she had to take out Jeff. She tried to win comps, but the hanging things she just couldn't do due to her back.

She says she never thought she would have to lie in the game but now has to go to church on Sunday, you say what you have to in order to survive and she'll have to explain that to Josie. Hardest part of the game was being away from Josie and her husband. Their phone call was only 3 minutes long, but the greatest 3m of her life. As for doing it again, we'll see, she says. Jeff smoked more of her cigs than she did, she says and she smoked in the house than she does outside the house.

Shelly says everyone is shocked she voted for Rach, but in the game, she absolutely played the best game compared to Porsche. Her social game was not great but competitively, she was the bomb and she hopes they have a dream wedding and a great life with Bren. Back to James and Sammy with Kalia. Kalia says James is one of the best players to never win the game, one of the smartest players. Kalia says if America watched the feeds, Jeff never would have won America's Favorite.

Kalia admits she faked her injury to be seen as the weakest player. Kalia admits evicting Lawon over Rach was a big mistake but says they went with the information they had, Dani and Shelly convinced her not to put up Adam. Back to Kevin with Porsche. Porsche says she can't deal with Shell's vote, Bren, Jeff and Jordan convinced got to her because Shelly hated Rach. Why did she open Pandora's Box? For the money and because it might have been something good for her. Rach is great, we

Superpass will be posting them over the weekend. They tweeted that they are flying all their equipment back to the home office in Seattle and will edit/render/publish after they get home.

Fuskie

Who hopes Jedi corrected his misspellings when editing his post...

Spikes_luv.... thanks for posting the link.

NOW how do you find the Wrap Party interviews on there ???

Rmember, I'm slow

You're not slow. It took me forever to figure out how to get to that page. If you look near the bottom there is a section called "Playlist: All Videos." There are three different ones. One is Brendon/Rachel, one is Big Jeff and the third one is everyone else. My favorite part was where Rachel refused to give Adam a hug for not voting for her, lol. :P

Have wrap party interviews been posted anywhere?

There are a bunch uploaded to You Tube now. Dick's are good because they are the most raw/honest but the quality sucks. Superpass is okay. I really think "We Love Big Brother" did some good ones. The Brendon/Rachel one is pretty good. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/welovebigbrother?blend=1&ob=5

Edit: Sorry I just saw you said "wrap party" interviews. Yeah, I saw those on you tube, too.

Here's Brendon/Rachel's from the wrap party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqOLV19hgK0&feature=related

Spikes_luv, THANKS.

Lol, I'll be watching it a little at a time.

Dick makes me feel up-tight - all the walking back and forth and gesturing all over the place.

It's like he's got ants in his pants.

I was exhausted from just watching a few mins. with Rach and Brendon.

Thanks again.

Spikes_luv, THANKS.

Lol, I'll be watching it a little at a time.

Dick makes me feel up-tight - all the walking back and forth and gesturing all over the place.

It's like he's got ants in his pants.

I was exhausted from just watching a few mins. with Rach and Brendon.

Thanks again.

Yeah, I hear ya. It's the hardest to sit through because of the quality and his interview style, but you really do get the inside scoop on a lot of stuff. Plus, he calls Adam a tool about 250 times, lol.

I watched the wrap party on Superpass and the interviews were pretty good. I gotta say Renny started getting on my nerves a little. She kept butting into interviews and was trying to hog the camera. I think she was feeling no pain toward the end, rofl I did enjoy the interview with Janelle. She is still just as sweet as always.

Oh yeah, the interview with James (season 9) got out of hand especially with the subject matter. Warning to those who might be offended. wink.gif

Archived