Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

After Party Feeds 9/14

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Just saw some of the Keith interview and Dominic is on now... both are gracious and seem to be answering honestly.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,369 posts
Dominic said he would have loved to aligned with Big Jeff. He said that Adam was the biggest floater. He said he was shocked that Adam thought he would win.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I found Dominic more enjoyable in this interview than I did on the show. He was so arrogant and condescending in his DR's and hammock talk. It was nice to see that reality is better than the TV version.

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
UGH! Kalia, once again, kissing dani's butt..........funny how when she was away from dani for a bit she almost got her brain back........then, whoosh, right back under her spell.......wonder if she'll get it when she watches herself?

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,650 posts
Dick interviewed Jordan on rtvzone.com. He was really nice to her and she was charming, as always. (Love her!!!) It's worth watching when he posts it tomorrow.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,369 posts
The Interview Dick just had with Jordan was fantastic. They really played well off each other and she didn't miss a beat with him. I think Dick was impressed with her snappiness in the interview.

http://rtvzone.com/LIVE_BROADCAST.php

He is doing Interviews off and on.

megamoviejohn

megamoviejohn

• Pip
  • 418 posts
Agreed Dick was really nice, good interview. Surprised me!

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,182 posts

UGH! Kalia, once again, kissing dani's butt..........funny how when she was away from dani for a bit she almost got her brain back........then, whoosh, right back under her spell.......wonder if she'll get it when she watches herself?

Kalia is nobody's slave :animated_rotfl:

homehearties

homehearties

• Pip
  • 161 posts
funny how both Adam and Kalia thought they were the best when in actuality everyone else thought they were the worst :/

also, pretty disappointed Adam voted for Porsche, voting for Rachel could have redeemed him a little in my eyes

megamoviejohn

megamoviejohn

• Pip
  • 418 posts
Danielle just needs to say she F'ed up and won't do it. It's so obvious she's about delusional as Adam.

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts
Cassi looks amazing.

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
WOW........Dick & Danielle interview.........AWKWARD :animated_rotfl:

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 5,868 posts

WOW........Dick & Danielle interview.........AWKWARD :animated_rotfl:

Isn't it wonderful they do speak every three or four years.

TempletonPeck

TempletonPeck

TempletonPeck

• LFU
  • 500 posts
Dick's interviews are more interesting than the Superpass interviews by far. I had to turn the feed off due to boredom.

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,182 posts

Cassi looks amazing.

Cassi was the hottest girl on BB this season and she looked stunning tonite .

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
You're right, Len :animated_wave:

I guess if you don't speak to your father or daughter for yrs. except on camera, how could it be anything BUT AWKWARD? :animated_scratchchin:

I almost want to take back my rotfl..............because it's really sad, not funny.

I'll save my :animated_rotfl: for Rachel! Who'd a thought :animated_rotfl:

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
hilarious watching kalia try to justified why booting lawon was a good move to dick :animated_bouncy:

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,121 posts

Cassi was the hottest girl on BB this season and she looked stunning tonite .

Contestant's whose occupation is a supermodel tend to have pretty decent looks. Posted Image

arrowhead

arrowhead

• Pip
  • 4,182 posts

Contestant's whose occupation is a supermodel tend to have pretty decent looks. Posted Image

Indeed :animated_bouncy:

LenRay

LenRay

• Pip
  • 5,868 posts
Hi, Ivgal! :animated_wave: It is pathetic. Sounds like Ed was beyond forgivable as a dad. Dani doesn't help herself going on these types of comps with him. She needs to move on. Some things can't be resolved in one lifetime. Dani should forgive but not forget. She shouldn't be so whiny. She had a great grandmom to raise her and should be greatful for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users