Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CeCiMom

After Party Feeds 9/14

48 posts in this topic

Just saw some of the Keith interview and Dominic is on now... both are gracious and seem to be answering honestly.

Dominic said he would have loved to aligned with Big Jeff. He said that Adam was the biggest floater. He said he was shocked that Adam thought he would win.

I found Dominic more enjoyable in this interview than I did on the show. He was so arrogant and condescending in his DR's and hammock talk. It was nice to see that reality is better than the TV version.

UGH! Kalia, once again, kissing dani's butt..........funny how when she was away from dani for a bit she almost got her brain back........then, whoosh, right back under her spell.......wonder if she'll get it when she watches herself?

Dick interviewed Jordan on rtvzone.com. He was really nice to her and she was charming, as always. (Love her!!!) It's worth watching when he posts it tomorrow.

The Interview Dick just had with Jordan was fantastic. They really played well off each other and she didn't miss a beat with him. I think Dick was impressed with her snappiness in the interview.

http://rtvzone.com/LIVE_BROADCAST.php

He is doing Interviews off and on.

UGH! Kalia, once again, kissing dani's butt..........funny how when she was away from dani for a bit she almost got her brain back........then, whoosh, right back under her spell.......wonder if she'll get it when she watches herself?

Kalia is nobody's slave :animated_rotfl:

funny how both Adam and Kalia thought they were the best when in actuality everyone else thought they were the worst :/

also, pretty disappointed Adam voted for Porsche, voting for Rachel could have redeemed him a little in my eyes

WOW........Dick & Danielle interview.........AWKWARD :animated_rotfl:

Isn't it wonderful they do speak every three or four years.

You're right, Len :animated_wave:

I guess if you don't speak to your father or daughter for yrs. except on camera, how could it be anything BUT AWKWARD? :animated_scratchchin:

I almost want to take back my rotfl..............because it's really sad, not funny.

I'll save my :animated_rotfl: for Rachel! Who'd a thought :animated_rotfl:

hilarious watching kalia try to justified why booting lawon was a good move to dick :animated_bouncy:

Cassi was the hottest girl on BB this season and she looked stunning tonite .

Contestant's whose occupation is a supermodel tend to have pretty decent looks. giggle.gif

Hi, Ivgal! :animated_wave: It is pathetic. Sounds like Ed was beyond forgivable as a dad. Dani doesn't help herself going on these types of comps with him. She needs to move on. Some things can't be resolved in one lifetime. Dani should forgive but not forget. She shouldn't be so whiny. She had a great grandmom to raise her and should be greatful for that.

Dani on Real Player right now. She said her biggest regret in the game is being friends with Rachel early in the game.

These people are in for a shock when they see what the fans thought and who they were rooting for.

Dani has no idea what a floater is. Rachel won half the comps. She can't be a floater. For someone that's been on BB twice, she doesn't know much about the game.

Dani said again that she thinks Rachel was the biggest floater in the house. huh? :inquisitive:

This Interview is hot for Dani and she keeps telling Dani how much she is loved and how hot she is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0