America's Choice - Jeff Wins $25,000

CeCiMom

Yeah .. so not surprised he won. I was not, and am not a Jeff fan (sorry), but I give him props I guess, he ended the season with more cash than Porsche did, and she came in 2nd. So good for him!

So happy Jeff won! I thought Jordan would win it to be honest. Hope he and Jordan enjoy life now and stay off TV for awhile. They need to figure things out in there life.

Yeah .. so not surprised he won. I was not, and am not a Jeff fan (sorry), but I give him props I guess, he ended the season with more cash than Porsche did, and she came in 2nd. So good for him!

well none of us were in your girls corner at first , yeah you give him props , halfheartedly, while we are celebtating for your girl, the guy even laughed about the homosexual comments i heard, so all along we were right , AND HE IS NOT A BULLY and if america thought so they would not have given him the dough, just my opinion

When you come right down to it....

There actually weren't many HG's worth voting for.

Must have been just a few HG's that fans were voting for.

Some (if they would have played longer)

might have been an option if we could had a chance to see their game play

and more of their personality.

(and... I'm betting the change in Rachel's personality boosted her final vote count)

well none of us were in your girls corner at first , yeah you give him props , halfheartedly, while we are celebtating for your girl, the guy even laughed about the homosexual comments i heard, so all along we were right , AND HE IS NOT A BULLY and if america thought so they would not have given him the dough, just my opinion

Yes I agree so there, well I will miss you Fatcat enjoyed reading your posts this year. Hope you have a great fall and winter don't work too hard.

Janis

Archived