Porsche - BB13 Second Place

CeCiMom

So glad she did not win BB...I would rather have seen Rachel take Adam with her....Especially after what I heatherd about Porshe spiking Jordan's drink. That is disgusting, and just plain mean...I would of thought she would have been kicked out of the house for that move.

she has no style, that dress was hideous. I just got hit in the parking lot of the grocery store, old coot, I think he was not looking as I looked both ways twice and it was not even on my blind side, we will see, he dented my bumper, so annoyed, hope dr dent call pulll it our if it comes out there is no fault,lol

I too am soooooooo disappointed that she won anything. Although Adam didn't deserve it either I would rather he got it because she was such a bimbo. Hated her attitude. Did any one else notice how she looked at herself in the mirrors all the time. Oh and her comment about (paraphrasing) Well Jordan you're not the hottest blonde in the house anymore. Please!! Give me a break. She sure had a high opinion of herself. Can't wait for her to get out & read the chats and see what everyone really thought of her.

Porsche looked pretty last night. The dress was a mistake. I don't like her.

LOL I hated the dress, too. She wore it for the final three dinner in the house and Rachel was telling her how cute it was. Porsche said she had to wear a long dress at the finale because her legs were still a little banged up from part II of the HOH comp. I think she would have worn something different otherwise.

I have no problem with Porsche coming in second. It's soooo much better than Adam winning anything IMO. He still tried to steal the show but failed miserably. :party_smilie:

ya, her comments about being in the house to be eye candy were always a turnoff. And her delivery in the DR and hosting comps was always so flat. Personality was just very uninteresting to me. Hoping no all-stars for her.

She and Jordon shop off the same rack. ** shudder **

SHE couldn't even explain how the hell she wound up in the final two. animated_scratchchin.gif

she and jordan most certainly do not shop off the same rack, that is just sooooo far off,lololol

I'll say something NICE about Porche........I think it's REALLY NICE we will never have to see her again. No worries about her EVER getting a gig as an actress or ANYTHING else in the public eye.......I'll even go further, I think her future will be a GREAT testament to how she chose to portray herself.

For all the complaining the J/J haters do, do they ever stop & think WHY J/J have so many fans?? Obviously, THEY have entertained & touched ppl.......can't blame THEM for that....if Porche would have been able to do that, she would have fans, too.

As far as FASHION, Porche LIVED in 2 velour jogging suits this season, one pink/one gray.....I have no idea when/if she bothered to wash them but she certainly let it be know she never washed her hair when she was a "have not".........NO comparison to Jordan who worked at looking good every day and NEVER wore & slept in the SAME clothes :(

I'll say something NICE about Porche........I think it's REALLY NICE we will never have to see her again. No worries about her EVER getting a gig as an actress or ANYTHING else in the public eye.......I'll even go further, I think her future will be a GREAT testament to how she chose to portray herself.

For all the complaining the J/J haters do, do they ever stop & think WHY J/J have so many fans?? Obviously, THEY have entertained & touched ppl.......can't blame THEM for that....if Porche would have been able to do that, she would have fans, too.

As far as FASHION, Porche LIVED in 2 velour jogging suits this season, one pink/one gray.....I have no idea when/if she bothered to wash them but she certainly let it be know she never washed her hair when she was a "have not".........NO comparison to Jordan who worked at looking good every day and NEVER wore & slept in the SAME clothes sad.gif

AMEN, there are no bounds to some of the crazy comparisons around here,lol

That's your..lololol opinion. It was butt ugly imo. Oh... lololol

not as butt ugly as porsches,lol to each his own, there is no sliding scale for taste, just my opinion,lolol

lol... at least it wasn't one of her strapless numbers where she feels like she has to curve

her back so her boobs point up like they want to salute a flag (or something).

Bet we won't see - or hear of her until the Wrap Party after the next BB season.

lol... at least it wasn't one of her strapless numbers where she feels like she has to curve

her back so her boobs point up like they want to salute a flag (or something).

Bet we won't see - or hear of her until the Wrap Party after the next BB season.

What?? But, but surely some like network big shot saw her on like BB and will give her like her own show or something! A cooking show or like just have cameras follow her around cuz like she is the prettiest girl and, and like um....

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name