Porsche - BB13 Second Place

CeCiMom

Congratulations. Have to admit I was a whole lot of happy when she went to final 2 and Angry Adam was sent through the door of shame. I don't think I disliked her too much but if she would have won against Rachel... furious.gif

I'm still furming about Adam's sore losership, and so happy Rachel won... that I'm glad Porshe won 2nd place.

Personally, I thinks it sucks that she got 50K. I'm thrilled she didn't win the big bucks though! tongue.gif

Yes, I agree. I hate that she won anything. Yay Rachel! I spent all last summer wishing she was gone (part of this summer too, come to think of it). But when Brendon left the second time, it was game on and she brought it. Now it will be a bunch of 'filler' shows to pass the time until next summer.

Not going to lie, not a Porsche fan. I think she wanted to play like Janelle, but lacked Janelle's charm. Kind of a pity. If she'd of beaten Rachel, I'd of been livid at how petty and immature the cast was. Glad that they saw reason, and gave it to the person who in my mind truly earned her keep.

Anyone who makes it to the final 2 in my opinion did at least something right, but she didn't do as much as Rachel in my book, and so I am glad she didn't walk away with the final prize, though not really happy she won 50k.

I agree Casper and I think it was Shelly's maturity and respect for the game that allowed her to vote for Rachel. It was good too see her decompress in sequester and step back enough to vote for the best player this season!

I agree Casper and I think it was Shelly's maturity and respect for the game that allowed her to vote for Rachel. It was good too see her decompress in sequester and step back enough to vote for the best player this season!

Yeah, I think you are right. Shelly was not very popular but she did keep saying it was just a game and she cast her vote on game play, not petty bickering.

Porsche told ED she got 150 grand this summer for BB so how does she figure that one ?

I believe she said... "Uh, 50 grand"... or "About 50 grand". Something to that effect. Really irritating watching her flip her hair all the time. Ohh, look at me I am sooo pretty (flip hair)... aren't I cute? (flip hair)... *gag*

I believe she said... "Uh, 50 grand"... or "About 50 grand". Something to that effect. Really irritating watching her flip her hair all the time. Ohh, look at me I am sooo pretty (flip hair)... aren't I cute? (flip hair)... *gag*

Yea, the feeds were not the clearest that makes more sense ;)

Personally, I thinks it sucks that she got 50K.

I agree it sucks that someone who came into the game without someone they could trust 100% and someone who did not kiss the ass of 3 of the vets to get where she was, won 50K. The shame!!!

:running: Pork be gone

Yes what a freakin' porker!!! She should go on Biggest Loser next! :party_smilie:

BTW she got more than Jordon :party_smilie:

I agree it sucks that someone who came into the game without someone they could trust 100% and someone who did not kiss the ass of 3 of the vets to get where she was, won 50K. The shame!!!

Yes what a freakin' porker!!! She should go on Biggest Loser next! :party_smilie:

BTW she got more than Jordon :party_smilie:

There was lots of --- kissing going both ways

Rachel looks great. She has lost wieght and firmed up. I am sorry you are upset she won.

Porsch I believe got more then she deserved.

Yes what a freakin' porker!!! She should go on Biggest Loser next! party_smilie.gif

BTW she got more than Jordon party_smilie.gif

it is of my opinion Neb that you are such a fab artist why cant you paint your words the same way?? Just sayin, good for Rachel, and Pork, what a laugh that girl was, no personality, actress>>> never

She's twenty-three and played an awesome game. I think 55k dollars is more than enough play money for a young woman her age.

I still shutter at the thought of what she planned had she won 500k.

It's probably just chump change to her. I do recall her earlier in the season not wanting the houseguest to know she was a cocktail waitress b/c she didn't want them to think she didn't need the money :animated_rotfl:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name