Rachel - BB13 Winner!

CeCiMom

Rachel, uggh! I hope she does read here. I had to register just to post this. I'm glad she won too. I hope she takes some of that money and gets some help. She is one of the nastiest people on reality TV. She has a horrible attitude and a worse personality. Her constant whining about being a target all season got old. She never realized why, because she is so ugly inside! God help America when people like her are put up on a pedestal. And God help the sane people of the world if we are subjected to any more from the likes of her on TV again! Now I feel better. Go ahead and flame, but I know I'm not alone.

I find it highly suspicious that you come here AFTER the season has ended.....But anyway....I think America got it RIGHT this season and finally saw the Rachel I have been seeing since lst season. Sure she is over the top at times but thats what makes her so lovable IMO....The good qualities Rachel possess far out weigh any of her negatives. You will have a hard time these days finding someone with such loyalty and integrity and with such a big heart! Does she take chit from others?? Hail no! But that just means she is a strong women with conviction and someone I admire greatly. You may not be alone, however I think you are amoung the FEW who didnt take the time to get the feeds and see the REAL Rachel that MOST know and LOVE now. I think some people are just so set on hate that they are blind to the good in people. Not just Rachel but in general and those are the ones I feel sorry for....

Congrats to Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can not express how happy I am that you won!!!! AND you get a free trip to Aruba?????? WOOOT WOOOT~!!!!!!party_smilie.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jordan may have brought Shelly back over to her side and helped procure the vote for Rachel.

That's what I thought too.

I wasn't rooting for Rachel until she won the veto when coupled with Jordan. She started growing on me a week or so earlier with the support she showed for Jordan.

And Adam lost me as a fan by his vote. As a matter of fact I went from liking him to disliking him (skipping being neutral as I feel for Shelly now).

Congratulations to Rachel on her win. Wishing Brenchel good luck in the future.

Adam and Shelly had a conversation in the house about voting for Rachel. Shelly was shocked that Adam would vote for Rachel. At that time he said he would vote for Rachel because she was the best competitor. With conversations with B/J/J in the jury house and remembering who Adam said he would vote for she probably wanted to go with the majority.

Not sure how the votes would have gone if there was only 2 left before the finale. Adam would have gone to the jury house. Could he have changed Shelly mind or could B/J/J/S change his?

I'm just happy that he stay in the house.

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? tongue.gif

HAHA!! Best comment on this thread!

I love that at the end of the day, at season's end, Rachel is admired for how much she grew in the house...and Dani will be remembered for being a catty, bitter, bitch.

Actually, Rachel & Jordan talked about this very issue just prior to Jordan's eviction. They both knew Shelly & Adam were the key votes AND they both knew Shelly would do what she could to get off Jordans Sh**list. So this plan was concocted to work the only two jury members that might be swayed to vote FOR Rachel. As it turned out, Adam spent zero time in the jury house and therefore Jordan was left to sway the only vote that might be swayed:: Shelly's vote. So, nuero, it was in part about Jordan.... Check the feeds, my friend,,,,check the feeds....

Monk

Hi Monk, so good to see you

I'm obviously in the minority here lol but I was so dissappointed in the outcome this year. I think BB got what they wanted though.

I don't like being manipulated by BB's editing and portrayal of the HG's personalities. This year, Cassie seemed like the most "normal" and down-to-earth player. I was really wishing she could have stayed longer because I would much rather watch a straight-forward, pragmatic person play the game than to have to suffer through the classless antics of those who are so eager to do BB's bidding for ratings. Rachel's (and Adam's) aspirations of being a (yet another) non-talent reality show personality ruin the experience. Brenchel reality show anyone? *roll eyes*

When Cassie told Rachel she was an ugly person on the inside & out, she may have been on to something. Rachel was a great competitor but c'mon! It really is possible to find normal, emotionally healthy, personalities to participate on the show. At this point, they might as well call it Big Brother Jerry Springer.

PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZ, BB, NO MORE VETS & NO MORE PHONY CHARACTERS!!!!!!

It really is possible to find normal, emotionally healthy, personalities to participate on the show.

They find plenty of "normal" stable personalities and put them on the show. However, being put on lockdown in a house for 3 months with half-a-million dollars on the line tends to turn most of them into lying, back-stabbing, raving lunatics. Thats what makes the show so awesome. This show wouldn't have made it past season 1 if everyone in the house was "Jordo-bot" all the time. (BTW, I also think its awesome when people do overcome the insanity...everone handles it differently.)

About Cassie..sure, she's hottt!!! Until she starts chomping gum with her mouth wide open like a horse chewing its cud...and talking at the same time. She is definitely a "from the neck down" type of girl.

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? :P

What nastiness? Are you saying I'm wrong and she's really a nice person and all of that bitter jealousy and vindictiveness was all an act?I've been reading the updates here for about three years and finally felt like speaking my mind, excuse me for doing so.

I think I'll go over to the Huffington Post and post about how I love GWB now; I think the welcome would be slightly warmer.

What nastiness? Are you saying I'm wrong and she's really a nice person and all of that bitter jealousy and vindictiveness was all an act?I've been reading the updates here for about three years and finally felt like speaking my mind, excuse me for doing so.

I think I'll go over to the Huffington Post and post about how I love GWB now; I think the welcome would be slightly warmer.

yes, I think she has been very missunderstood, she is insecure, and who is anyone to say that she is sooooo awful, till you clean up your own back yard hard to say how bad someone else is , jmho folks, G

go rach, glad you won, happy for you and Brendon

Rachel - I've been watching Big Brother for years and YOU played one of the best games in a long time. How Dani could call you a "floater" is beyond me. That girl is one BITTER BETTY.

ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED WIN!

Yay Rachel. (I literally was clapping in my living room when you won the final competition with Porscha. I had to laugh at myself!) Love Big Brother! AND kudos to Shelley for voting with her brain. Out of the house she is a smart woman. The others (Dani, Kahlia, Adam - not so much!

I agree Dani was purely repulsive, she is such a sore LOSER and I emphasize LOSER. She is a pathetic little woman. I am VERY proud of Rach & her win was well deserved!!!!

Oh man is she a bitter woman....

Rachel beat her, and it is eating her alive. She cannot give the girl credit for doing what she obviously couldn't. I watched her on both Superpass shows and she sounds sicker and sicker as she talks about Rachel. Rachel on the other hand is happy as a clam, and hasn't mentioned her once. Lol

Daniele give it a rest. You lost. Kalia and Porsche beat you too, and do I dare mention Adam? Shhh! Lol

Oh man is she a bitter woman....

Rachel beat her, and it is eating her alive. She cannot give the girl credit for doing what she obviously couldn't. I watched her on both Superpass shows and she sounds sicker and sicker as she talks about Rachel. Rachel on the other hand is happy as a clam, and hasn't mentioned her once. Lol

Daniele give it a rest. You lost. Kalia and Porsche beat you too, and do I dare mention Adam? Shhh! Lol

I watched them, too, and she is just whiny. She goes out of her way to mention how "horrible" Rachel is as a person. Funny, but on my feeds all summer I seem to remember the "mean girls club" bashing Rachel every chance they got. Even ole Adam joined in a time or two. I don't ever remember hearing Rachel wishing a miscarriage on Daniele or talking about her non-stop up in the HOH room while eating pita chips. Okay, I could go on but it's not necessary. It's so obvious to me - and so many people - that Daniele is a bitter, sore, loser and Rachel, while she doesn't always say or do the right thing, is a compassionate, caring, empathetic girl with a heart of gold.

And FYI the interviews with Cassi were almost as bad as Daniele's. She doesn't miss the chance to get her jabs in for Rachel in every interview. She is still hanging onto the idea that she was evicted because Rachel is jealous of her. Even Dick set her straight that she was evicted because that was the plan. It was supposed to be Keith, Dominic, Cassi, in that order. Dominic won POV so Cassi had to go. Daniele was hard-core pushing for Cassi's eviction even before Dominic, but yet Cassi still wants to focus on Rachel as the reason she left so early. Let's see Cassi. Rachel said she doesn't like your gameplay and you call her ugly - inside and out. Which is more personal?

(FYI - Why Superpass thinks we want to see so much of Cassi, Keith or Lawon in the first place is beyond me, anyway.)

Sorry for rambling. I just get tired of the Rachel-bashing and the show is over. I guess Rachel can cry over how Dani, Cassi and Kalia still think she is a horrible person....all the way to the bank. ;)

They find plenty of "normal" stable personalities and put them on the show. However, being put on lockdown in a house for 3 months with half-a-million dollars on the line tends to turn most of them into lying, back-stabbing, raving lunatics. Thats what makes the show so awesome. This show wouldn't have made it past season 1 if everyone in the house was "Jordo-bot" all the time. (BTW, I also think its awesome when people do overcome the insanity...everone handles it differently.)

About Cassie..sure, she's hottt!!! Until she starts chomping gum with her mouth wide open like a horse chewing its cud...and talking at the same time. She is definitely a "from the neck down" type of girl.

Lol @ gum chomping.

The lying & back-stabbing (and maybe even a raving lunatic on occasion) is understandable and you're right, that's what makes the show interesting! I just can't stand the phony, attention-w$%#@ HGs who will do anything for reality-tv-fame first & foremost.

As far as Rachel goes, even Jeff & Jordan know there's something wrong with the girl emotionally. BB knows it too and that's why they brought her back lol. I'm sorry, everything about her grates on my nerves - it's just my personal opinion. For the most part, I was addicted to the show this year and as I said before, I HOPE THEY STOP BRINGING FORMER PLAYERS IN!!!!!

Rah Rah on her win. Still think she is one demented b_tch and should not breed.

to each his own, but you are in the minority,lolol

Rachel proved this season that her on camera BB persona was a misjudgement......I really DO think she's an entirely different person outside the BB house & wish her the BEST :party_smilie:

I also DO think the prenup is a GREAT idea!

I love the way the season ended with two exceptions: Porsche & Adam.

Rachel's blossoming into a multi talented player was just terrific. We all knew her as a fierce competitor but now we know she has some social game cards up her sleeve as well.

Thankfully, her first season reputation has been mitigated by her second season personal growth. I do expect the old Rachel to surface at times of stress but that is just human nature.

Jordan should get some cheers too as she definitely helped Rachel to become a more balanced person and player.

Monk

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name