Rachel - BB13 Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:party_smilie: Congratulations Rachel, Love you!

Congratulations to Porsche for getting second.

Congratulations to Jeff for winning America's vote. Although I felt Adam deserved that.

Brendon and Rachel, you're my favorite couple I've ever seen on Big Brother. Your emotion is awesome. I love your emotions. I don't agree with everything you say, but I love you all.

Peace :)

:smartass: Rachel Reilly Graduates Rachel Reilly Graduates :)

RF

Rachel, uggh! I hope she does read here. I had to register just to post this. I'm glad she won too. I hope she takes some of that money and gets some help. She is one of the nastiest people on reality TV. She has a horrible attitude and a worse personality. Her constant whining about being a target all season got old. She never realized why, because she is so ugly inside! God help America when people like her are put up on a pedestal. And God help the sane people of the world if we are subjected to any more from the likes of her on TV again! Now I feel better. Go ahead and flame, but I know I'm not alone.

Congrats Rachel! Well played & dually earned!!!!

I think that Shelly voted for her because of the fact that Rach told her whilst sitting on the patio in the BB house "Shelly you played a great game, I may not agree with what you did but you played a great game" to which Shelly replied "THE Rachel Reilly said I played a great game?!?! That makes me feel great (or something to that effect)" She (Shelly) even said that in the Jury house, & I think that stuck with her which is why she voted for Rach.

I am VERY proud of Rach... took two years but you did it girl!

My Opinion is we might give Jordan a little credit for swaying Shelly to vote for Rachel. I think that was the plan. It seems that Jordan and Shelly patched up any ill will and put the past behind them.

I think Jordan may have brought Shelly back over to her side and helped procure the vote for Rachel.

I believe there were any number of reasons Shelly voted for Rachel to win. Ultimately, I think Shelly knew that she was causing a lot of the trouble for Rachel because she knew Rachel was on to her game practically from the beginning. I suspect Jordan and Jeff essentially had a "come to Jesus" moment with Shelly in the jury where they flat out called her out on causing most of the problems in the house. Yes, Rachel is a very up front and in your face type of personality, but she was very honest with Shelly when Rachel told Shelly that she had probably played the best game in the house. I believe Rachel meant it. Add into that the fact that Dani is not a very sociable person, and Kalia was not exactly thrilled with Shelly either. I suspect both Dani and Kalia were too wrapped up in their own disappointment to talk Shelly into voting for Porsche.

Regardless... SOOOOOO excited that Rachel won!!! I was a fan of hers last season (even though I acknowledge her faults, she is GREAT TV) and have been rooting for her and Brendon the whole game.

My Opinion is we might give Jordan a little credit for swaying Shelly to vote for Rachel. I think that was the plan. It seems that Jordan and Shelly patched up any ill will and put the past behind them.

I think Jordan may have brought Shelly back over to her side and helped procure the vote for Rachel.

LOL not everything is about Jordan. She had the game in mind up until her last vote, and I seriously doubt Jordan had anything to do with that.

Agree.

I think that Shelly looked at game play and came to the realization it was the only fair logical decision but Jordan could have influenced her some.

Agree.

I am so happy Rachel won. Simply put she deserved to win this game period. Like she said either she was on the block or she was HOH pretty much it was simple as that. I said when they voted Jeff out rather then Rachel it was a huge mistake and I was right. That was the turning point in the game for Rachel when she let Jeff get all the blood on his hands for Daniele.

Shelly to me has exonerated herself from my hate. Thanks for putting personal feelings aside and voting pure game play. I still don't like the woman that much, but at least she voted the right way. Rachel and Brendon I think I hate the both of you together on my TV, but I have discovered I really like you both separate.

Simply put congrats Rachel probably the most deserving winner since Dan in BB10.

Could not have said it any better!

Rachel - I've been watching Big Brother for years and YOU played one of the best games in a long time. How Dani could call you a "floater" is beyond me. That girl is one BITTER BETTY.

ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED WIN!

Yay Rachel. (I literally was clapping in my living room when you won the final competition with Porscha. I had to laugh at myself!) Love Big Brother! AND kudos to Shelley for voting with her brain. Out of the house she is a smart woman. The others (Dani, Kahlia, Adam - not so much!

Rachel - I've been watching Big Brother for years and YOU played one of the best games in a long time. How Dani could call you a "floater" is beyond me. That girl is one BITTER BETTY.

ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED WIN!

Yay Rachel. (I literally was clapping in my living room when you won the final competition with Porscha. I had to laugh at myself!) Love Big Brother! AND kudos to Shelley for voting with her brain. Out of the house she is a smart woman. The others (Dani, Kahlia, Adam - not so much!

Master , Slave , Tool :hahohi:

Rachel, uggh! I hope she does read here. I had to register just to post this. I'm glad she won too. I hope she takes some of that money and gets some help. She is one of the nastiest people on reality TV. She has a horrible attitude and a worse personality. Her constant whining about being a target all season got old. She never realized why, because she is so ugly inside! God help America when people like her are put up on a pedestal. And God help the sane people of the world if we are subjected to any more from the likes of her on TV again! Now I feel better. Go ahead and flame, but I know I'm not alone.

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? :P

Never thought that I would be rooting for Rachel to win, but she deserved it this year and shocker she didn't iritate me much this year. She had her moments when I saw the old Rachel but then she redeemed herself. I enjoyed her and Jordan's alliance and so I will say Good Job Rachel wish you and Brendon a happy life and congradulations.

LOL not everything is about Jordan. She had the game in mind up until her last vote, and I seriously doubt Jordan had anything to do with that.

Actually, Rachel & Jordan talked about this very issue just prior to Jordan's eviction. They both knew Shelly & Adam were the key votes AND they both knew Shelly would do what she could to get off Jordans Sh**list. So this plan was concocted to work the only two jury members that might be swayed to vote FOR Rachel. As it turned out, Adam spent zero time in the jury house and therefore Jordan was left to sway the only vote that might be swayed:: Shelly's vote. So, nuero, it was in part about Jordan.... Check the feeds, my friend,,,,check the feeds....

Monk

Actually, Rachel & Jordan talked about this very issue just prior to Jordan's eviction. They both knew Shelly & Adam were the key votes AND they both knew Shelly would do what she could to get off Jordans Sh**list. So this plan was concocted to work the only two jury members that might be swayed to vote FOR Rachel. As it turned out, Adam spent zero time in the jury house and therefore Jordan was left to sway the only vote that might be swayed:: Shelly's vote. So, nuero, it was in part about Jordan.... Check the feeds, my friend,,,,check the feeds....

Monk

G

You are so right plus Jordan got Adam to trust rachel so yes Jordan did have alot to do with helping rachel and Rachel saved Jordan this year I thought they worked well together. I loved how she called out shelly and Kalia and told them they all said things about the other house guests.

LOL "God help America" when people register at a site just to personally bash someone. Talk about nastiness. Wait...is this Daniele? :P

My 1st thought too spike! :lol:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name