Janelle Playboy Photos (and she said she has not posed nude)

wolfrider

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do not look real at all. If look at the neck area on some of the photos, it just doesn't look right. It looks like it is blended together to try and match the tone. And I agree too, if Playboy had pictures of Janelle, they would try to make money off of her popularity right now.

Amateur Photoshop user here.

The best way to find out if an image is photoshopped: blow it up a few times and try to find any inconsistancies with the pixels around the parts you might think have been added in/touched up.

I did this a few times with all three pictures and my conclusion is that they are real.

OR some master guy who is actually really good did them.

Either way, the pictures and her body type seem similar and pretty seamless.

Also, if she posed for playboy, i'd think there would have been a playboy issue emntioning the fact that she did so. Those guys always publish photos of people in the news and Jannelle is pretty darn popular.

I'm the original poster of this topic, and I did want to make it clear first off, that this (if it is true) does not change my opinion of Janie at all. I'm still pulling for her to win the 500k. I think she's an awesome player and person all around.

Second, I found the pics on the website of a guy that doesn't even WATCH BB if you read the article he wrote. Why would he post bogus pics? He doesn't care either way.

Also, Janie has done other modeling jobs, this may very well be true, and these pics weren't in an actual PLAYBOY issue, they were in a Lingerie Special.

Guest Nevernormalalwayscrazy
Janelle from Big Brother 6 in Playboy

08.31.2005:03:58

I only barely know what Big Brother is, I have no idea who

I'm the original poster of this topic, and I did want to make it clear first off, that this (if it is true) does not change my opinion of Janie at all. I'm still pulling for her to win the 500k. I think she's an awesome player and person all around.

Second, I found the pics on the website of a guy that doesn't even WATCH BB if you read the article he wrote. Why would he post bogus pics? He doesn't care either way.

Also, Janie has done other modeling jobs, this may very well be true, and these pics weren't in an actual PLAYBOY issue, they were in a Lingerie Special.

hmmmmmmmmmmm someone claiming to not watch BB but knows who she is and where to find her pictures in a playboy issue from May

I don't think they're real. And even if they are, who really cares.

Guest DenimPerzina
Amateur Photoshop user here.

The best way to find out if an image is photoshopped: blow it up a few times and try to find any inconsistancies with the pixels around the parts you might think have been added in/touched up.

I did this a few times with all three pictures and my conclusion is that they are real.

OR some master guy who is actually really good did them.

Either way, the pictures and her body type seem similar and pretty seamless.

Also, if she posed for playboy, i'd think there would have been a playboy issue emntioning the fact that she did so. Those guys always publish photos of people in the news and Jannelle is pretty darn popular.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/sh...rue#Post2312146

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/sh...rue#Post2312146

On this site, they show pictures of pages. If they did fake it, they put the playboy website

on the bottom corner and plus made it look just like something from a magazine.

I would have to say it's real. Time will tell though probably.

If this is fake, they even made the index to the magazine, lol. So elaborate if it is fak. I doubt

it's fake.

• 2 weeks later...
In Janelle's interview with The Fishbowl yesterday, she confirmed that it's her. She also said that she probably wouldn't do it again. As a Sov6 fan, I think a Janelle/Rachel/Ashlea/Sarah photoshoot would be a good thing.

I too listened to the interview, and Janelle did confirm those playboy pictures are actually her. She claims she got a lot a flack from people saying she should not have done them, therefore she does not think she will do them again. She further stated...maybe...if the money was right.

According to an interview on Friday, September 23, 2005 Janie says the pics are of her. Checkout The Fish Bowl.com (thefishbowl.com)

She looks greats. IF you have any questions about the pictures, go to fishbowl.com. She talks openly and honest about the pictures. U GO Janie!!!! (sorry I attach this upon your quote it was an accident ladybev58).

Janie for President!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bash me all you want but I don't think this (Morty's) is a proper place to have nude pictures on this website. They have sites for things like that and you have to pay. That "helps" keep kids out. This site should not be so easily available to all who wants to see nudity.

This thread is hysterical! I love the people who stuck up for Janelle so much, claiming they were photo shopped and she would NEVER pose for Playboy... hahaha Now she admits it...losers...

Actually, very few claimed it was fake.

Most concluded they couldn't tell for sure...

In my diagnosis (page 2, I think), i stated that as far as I could tell (and ive been a photoshop user for a LONG time) they seemed real.

Now, take a look at my signature.

Good.

*smiles*

Im happier knowing its her, frankly...

Actually, very few claimed it was fake.

Most concluded they couldn't tell for sure...

In my diagnosis (page 2, I think), i stated that as far as I could tell (and ive been a photoshop user for a LONG time) they seemed real.

Now, take a look at my signature.

Good.

*smiles*

Im happier knowing its her, frankly...

I went back to the beginning of the thread...most people thought they were fake. You did say you thought they were real so I wasn't referring to you.

I have to agree with Wizard here... Morty has always posted nude photos on his BB page... But in defense of the ones complaining about the nudes here, maybe you didn't know that Morty's is a whole word beyond BB... Just click on the words Morty's TV Forums up at the top and it will take you to a bunch more threads... Or you can go down to the bottom where the little drop down box is and you can use it to see other things... Or you can just type in www.mortystv.com and get to the home page... :D

Archived