Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Morty Appreciation Thread

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
Every year, I say I'm going to give up on BB.....but, then I usually start by just peaking in a bit to see who's around.......and then I think, well, maybe I'll just watch the shows & post a bit.........then, I think, well, what is happening on the feeds and how come everyone knows more than me and really, why not?

Then, the end of summer comes, schools about to start, anxiety sets in & Morty's becomes my secret guilty pleasure that carries me into another school year.

Thank YOU Morty :smitten: & all the posters I have grown to know, love :smitten: & in some cases, just tolerate :disappointed: and of course those who are really scary :scared:
but ALWAYS entertaining

:animated_rotfl:

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,625 posts

Thank YOU Morty :smitten: & all the posters I have grown to know, love :smitten: & in some cases, just tolerate :disappointed: and of course those who are really scary :scared:
but ALWAYS entertaining

:animated_rotfl:

Ditto! :animated_wave:

mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts
Thank you so much for making a cozy warm place to play, so many smart and fun people here it is a joy to visit and spend time Posted Image

ILoveDaniele

ILoveDaniele

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,569 posts
thanks Morty

I had a bad season this year but this place as always makes me feel welcome even during my ugly moments

love this place

-Kyo

whokayers

whokayers

• Pip
  • 98 posts
In the past few years I have tried to fill in some of the feeder gaps here and there but some of the HG voices this year really grated on me. Made me appreciate Mortys that much more. Have just sent a donation as a thanx to Morty for giving us a place to play. Only takes a minute. Try it. You'll like it!

TeriCalling

TeriCalling

• Pip
  • 3 posts
This is the 1st year I read your site, my favorite by far. I have watched all the seasons of BB since the start and love coming here to to get the live feed updates. Thanks so much

vyvashuss44

vyvashuss44

• Pip
  • 147 posts

In the past few years I have tried to fill in some of the feeder gaps here and there but some of the HG voices this year really grated on me. Made me appreciate Mortys that much more. Have just sent a donation as a thanx to Morty for giving us a place to play. Only takes a minute. Try it. You'll like it!

Morty's IS THE PLACE TO BE...for updates, opinions, infor on what happened in years past and of course to comment on some posts we think are rude, crude or just plain wrong!
I do not have a credit card...my choice...so how would I go about making a donation to a site that keeps me HAPPY!!!!

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

• Pip
  • 382 posts
Thanks to all that makes this happen. Love coming in here and voicing my opinions and not getting bashed for them. Got my feeds through Mortys again this year and will do the same next year. Thanks to all LFU's, sorry was not much help at all this season. New job-lots of work. THANKS AGAIN ! ! ! :cheers:

whokayers

whokayers

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Morty's IS THE PLACE TO BE...for updates, opinions, infor on what happened in years past and of course to comment on some posts we think are rude, crude or just plain wrong!
I do not have a credit card...my choice...so how would I go about making a donation to a site that keeps me HAPPY!!!!

Its on the main Morty's BB13 Update page but this should get you there: http://www.mortystv.com/donate.shtml

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,119 posts
Morty, thanks so much for keeping this site going! I am an addict! In the summer, reading Morty's is the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do before going to bed. Your website makes the BB experience so much more enjoyable!

shann

shann

• Pip
  • 782 posts
Thank you, Morty!! Your site is the only place I go for bb info! I didn't participate much on the boards this year, but I had a blast reading!
:animated_wave:

Janis

Janis

• Pip
  • 889 posts
You are the best thank you

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,414 posts
I just provide some software and bandwidth, it's all of you that make it what it is-- it's your fault-- I mean THANK YOU!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,343 posts
Zingggggg

(but, whether you like it or not... we're all going to sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow")

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users