Morty Appreciation Thread

laladoopiedu

Well, if the LFUs can have their own appreciation thread, I thought it was only fair to let Morty have one, too!

It's that time of year again. The summer is wrapping up and BB13 will soon be something of the past. We've shared many opinions on this forum. We may not be able to agree on who the best HG is, who's the hottest, or who's the most annoying. But we all have one thing in common: we shared the experience here, at Morty's TV.

Even though he doesn't pop up much in the threads, he's been watching. And he's done a great job of updating the main page daily and keeping up with the forums, as well.

Whether you've enjoyed the season or not, hopefully you've at least enjoyed it here, as you are reading this post! Maybe you'll leave a reply thanking the big man himself (Morty) or you'll consider donating to his website. All donations, no matter how big or small, go towards keeping Morty's TV open and free for all of us. Here is the link, if you are interested!

After all is said, THANK YOU MORTY for another fantastic summer of Big Brother!!

Morty you made my summer when you sent me a nice personal message, I will treasure it, I always enjoys coming here, it is the best board evah, fatcat

Guest 6Borders

Ditto on the THANK YOU'S. Big Brother would be nowhere without this site.

I saved my money by not getting the feeds and just sent Morty a check instead and my nephews did a PayPal.

This is my go to site during BB. The live updates are great, the forums are fun for seeing what other people think, and the chat is wonderful. :gossip:

Thank you for this site, Morty! :cheers:

Been coming to Morty's for a LONG time. I can't imagine BB without this site.

It's got to be the best BB site from what I've heard (and seen a little bit).

Like someone else said, even the Seasons that were El Stinko were made bearable

by being able to come in here to find others that might feel the same way - but

didn't want to miss the season.

pssst.... and I didn't actually see him behind that curtain... but I saw his shoes peeking out at the bottom. :giggle:

Hey Morty - - nice loafers... they look really comfortable.

As I say every year.. THANKS, you're the best :2thumbsup:

Every year, I say I'm going to give up on BB.....but, then I usually start by just peaking in a bit to see who's around.......and then I think, well, maybe I'll just watch the shows & post a bit.........then, I think, well, what is happening on the feeds and how come everyone knows more than me and really, why not?

Then, the end of summer comes, schools about to start, anxiety sets in & Morty's becomes my secret guilty pleasure that carries me into another school year.

Thank YOU Morty :smitten: & all the posters I have grown to know, love :smitten: & in some cases, just tolerate :disappointed: and of course those who are really scary :scared:

but ALWAYS entertaining

:animated_rotfl:

In the past few years I have tried to fill in some of the feeder gaps here and there but some of the HG voices this year really grated on me. Made me appreciate Mortys that much more. Have just sent a donation as a thanx to Morty for giving us a place to play. Only takes a minute. Try it. You'll like it!

Archived