Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/9 - 9/12

fluff

Adam dropped first, porch ho wasn't far behind

:animated_bouncy: Alright!!!! Rachel is very strong when she puts her mind to it! This was a great year anyway, but I am rooting for Rachel to win and Jordan to win FP!!!

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

It was awful. When I saw Adam struggling before Julie even started talking to them I knew it was already over. And Porshe gets a tummy ache and quits. Good god. I miss the EPIC endurance challenges.

WOW Porsche and Adam suck! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

It was awful. When I saw Adam struggling before Julie even started talking to them I knew it was already over. And Porshe gets a tummy ache and quits. Good god. I miss the EPIC endurance challenges.

I too miss those eipic endurance challenges. What a couple of losers! When P decided to drop, R was looking around like "what the F*$#". All Adam wanted was another ciggy; and Porche just wanted to eat and sleep. I've mever been a Rachel fan, but PLEASE Rachel.....knock these wanna-bees to the curb

Part 2 should be tomorrowish, the part 3 is usually played live during the finale

I recall seeing Dan and Memphis alone for like 2/3 days...same with Memphis and Dan...so maybe the 3rd comp (questions with a buzzer?) will be like Sunday or Monday and then the f2 will be there for a couple of days too.

Of course this year could be different...we all know the F3 endurance was a LOT different than usual!! Production KNOWS they have 2 wimps and Rachel the Warrior so comps have to be pared down!!

I recall seeing Dan and Memphis alone for like 2/3 days...same with Memphis and Dan...so maybe the 3rd comp (questions with a buzzer?) will be like Sunday or Monday and then the f2 will be there for a couple of days too.

Of course this year could be different...we all know the F3 endurance was a LOT different than usual!! Production KNOWS they have 2 wimps and Rachel the Warrior so comps have to be pared down!!

I'm going by J/J's season and I was pretty sure that all 3 stayed in the house until finale night, same with last year

I don't ever recall all 3 staying in the house until finale night. I do remember that Mike Boogie and his "girlfriend" were alone in the house together for a few days, and it also happened last season. Dani and her Dad were also alone for a few days.

I think I remember them saying that the 3rd person never does go to the jury house. They just stay in a hotel near bye. When it is close to finale, the jury then joins the 3rd person.

What will Sunday's show be? I know it will be the 2nd comp and then the quiz and the winner will decide who they will take to F2. Then they do that phoney thing where they reminisse about all the players. Hate that part - you can tell it is forced.

Are the jury questions on the finale (Wed)? It seems like it should be sooner than that. I wish they would allow more time on finale night with all the players.

Since J/J season they have had Part 2 and Part 3 live on the finale show. Enzo/Lane/Hayden were still there at finale. Both Natalie and Enzo sucked at the Part 2 comp.

Adam was on the feed last night wishing that Part 2 would be on Saturday instead of Today. Maybe they are changing things due to no show on Sunday. It will give the feed watcher something else to watch. I'd love to see someone evicted and have jury questions. It can be fun watching the feed come back and the Final 2 are upset. Watching one of the finale 2 say that they just lost 1st place.

I just don't see how they're going to get part 1, 2 and 3 of the HOH comp, final person evicted, Kalia and Jordan entering jury, jury discussion, jury questioning, first 4 evicted questioning and everything else all in an hour an a half episode.

Maybe if this was Survivor, they'd budget more time for the finale. Too bad. I've always hated that about BB - their finale is always too rushed.

:animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

:smilielol: Caught me! I was a work, got interupted and lost my train of thought...also my ability to read what I wrote...i MEANT HAYDEN and LANE...but in any case I'm glad you guys got a laugh out of it!

Archived