Live Eviction Show 9/8

uvp

show time :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to Jordan's cute eviction dress???

probably didnt want to make it obvious she was leaving :animated_bouncy:

I think big jeff acted as I expected. He is the big bully and last night's show really showed just how entitled he really felt. He cannot comprehend that Shelly was there to try and win the gamne and was not there to simply get J/J to the money. When Shelly tried to explain to him the problem of a J/J/A/S F4, he could not and would not see her point because in his world, he could only see big jeff winning in the end. Anything else was just pure nonsense.

To him, "it's just a game" is a ridiculous statement. I wouldn't be surprised to see his name in the paper in the future for assaulting someone. He's the type that if you disagree with his view of the world, then you are making some type of personal attack against him. What a loser!!

You said it all - and it is so true!

doesnt deserve :animated_bouncy:

lol at making it look like adam noms means anything :animated_bouncy:

How the hell did Rachel not win this POV??? Or Adam???

i wonder the same thing :animated_bouncy:

Here we go again let's beat the dead horse one more time jeff is a bully I guess he's not just a normal person who got screwed out of 500,000 dollars is he??? No he is mean and feels entitled can we get over this bull &&it??? There is no rules that everyone has to like all houseguests or that everyone has to agree but let's just put facts out there ok if what you call what jeff did in the jury house was yelling then I guess I must yell every time I open my mouth! If shelly did to me what she did to them I would be actually yelling! I think he knows it's just a game and guess what it is. The only veterans that felt entitled were dick and Danielle so glad he got her evicted! And yes I am yelling!!

will come down to rachel n porsche

thinking rachel wins part one

what do i know porsche will probably win it :animated_bouncy:

well not so far they are not showing the comp, still trivia, pissed, i paid for these

Archived