Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

Napper

Napper

• Pip
  • 70 posts
Thats what I thought too, but it confused me when they gave the option to vote for all 12. I wonder if they ever announce who got the most votes over all (if in the F2) and then say who the winner is (not in F2).

Kimmersxo

Kimmersxo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

I think Rachel has a better chance keeping Porscha over Adam. She needs Adam's vote. If Porscha is in the jury it could go Dani, Kahlia, Shelly and Porscha voting for Adam - just because (IMO) those four are idiots and jealous of Rachel. Adam, on the other hand, would vote for the best player. Clearly, that person is Rachel. GO RACHEL!!!!

Dani was so mad at Adam going into the Jury house that she may vote for Rachel is if it Rachel vs. Adam. If Dani votes for Rachel you know she will talk Kalia into the same vote. I think Rachel may have this!

lilsis

lilsis

• Pip
  • 243 posts
Rachael, please do not take Porsche to F2. Send her to jury.

Guest_Corky812_*

Guest_Corky812_*
  • Guests
NO WAY I want to see Rachel win BB13 but she probably will because that's what Producer Allison wants!! She's a poor sport she deserves to be on jury having to vote between two newbies.

A while back in DR she said "at least I pretend to be happy when other ppl win..." (I guess that means when HER alliance wins. Never saw her be anything but whiney and bitter when things didn't go her way!)

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
noone but rachel deserves to win this game, she has won a lot of the comps has brought back her social game without brendan being there, and has fought like the dvil , more than I cansay for that Slacker Adam, who complaind like an old man, an act like his game has beensoooo honest, wht the heck ever,NOT, and Porsche??? loser loser loser, slep the hwole time, she is sooooo gross, has won a cpl of comps where it counted which was pure luck, and anyway she was playing against weak plaers except for Rach, so gimme a break, if anyone deserves to win it is her, I think she will win

yawnie

yawnie

• Pip
  • 185 posts
Part one down; Rachel now gets to watch the two newbies go at it and then she gets the chance to take HOH from either of them and final two from at least one of them. IMHO, Rachel has been playing this game harder and longer this season then either Adam or Porche. For the longest time in the first weeks, I forgot Porsche was even in the house. Anyone else notice that? Than she went and flipped on the person that was on her side from the start. I think Porsche only went on the show to appear as eye-candy for any male that might be interested, waited until the final couple of weeks to do Dani's work and then decided to actually play her own game. Adam flew through the season protected by, mainly the vets. He flipped sides a few times but knew where the real advantage was. Good game play but not strong! Hopefully Rachel will win final HOH, and no matter who she sits beside, it jury members play based on play and not emotion, Rachel will walk away with big prize. That is my hope, oh, and that America votes Rach as Americas Player. It seems it might be a possibility since so many early-game Rachel haters have come to like her. Let's face it, Brenchel may be a good couple personally, but when it comes to game play, Brendon held Rachel down although he was a good means of support when she needed it. RACHEL ALL THE WAY! :clap: :eeyore:

Thats what I thought too, but it confused me when they gave the option to vote for all 12. I wonder if they ever announce who got the most votes over all (if in the F2) and then say who the winner is (not in F2).

If America's choice is in final two, shouldn't matter. The jury votes are separate as are the America's votes. If same person wins both, it shows they did well over all and that jury members and America saw it that way.

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,628 posts

Dani was so mad at Adam going into the Jury house that she may vote for Rachel is if it Rachel vs. Adam. If Dani votes for Rachel you know she will talk Kalia into the same vote. I think Rachel may have this!

Agree. Kalia hates Adam's gameplay too. I think Rachel has a much better chance with Adam.

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,823 posts

noone but rachel deserves to win this game, she has won a lot of the comps has brought back her social game without brendan being there, and has fought like the dvil , more than I cansay for that Slacker Adam, who complaind like an old man, an act like his game has beensoooo honest, wht the heck ever,NOT, and Porsche??? loser loser loser, slep the hwole time, she is sooooo gross, has won a cpl of comps where it counted which was pure luck, and anyway she was playing against weak plaers except for Rach, so gimme a break, if anyone deserves to win it is her, I think she will win

I agree completely. Plus, she had a target on her back every single week, despite the fact that Porsche took her to F3. If Rachel wins final HOH that just cements the argument that she deserves the win. Even if she doesn't, no way do Adam or Porsche deserve to win over her. They were both pretty safe all game and just ended up winning comps when the numbers dwindled. I'm not discounting their wins but when I hear Adam saying Brendon should vote him over Rachel because he has just as many, I want to throw up. In what world does he think he would get Brendon's vote over Rachel? Even if they have the same number of comps, there are so many other factors to consider. AND, come on. Brendon is going to vote for Rachel. That is ludicrous to think he wouldn't. I do think she should take Adam to F2 if she wins. I cannot see Daniele or Kalia voting Adam over Rachel, but you never know what happens once they get to jury.

PS - I had a dream that Rachel won the game and got Daniele & Kalia's votes. :P

spikes_luv

spikes_luv

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,823 posts

For the longest time in the first weeks, I forgot Porsche was even in the house. Anyone else notice that? Than she went and flipped on the person that was on her side from the start. I think Porsche only went on the show to appear as eye-candy for any male that might be interested, waited until the final couple of weeks to do Dani's work and then decided to actually play her own game.

This is the main reason I don't like Porsche. IMO her explanation that Rachel deserted her or that Jeff "kicked her out" of the alliance are both B.S. She wanted to go with the power, so she did. I wish she'd just own it.

BBChiTown

BBChiTown

• Pip
  • 82 posts
I think Daniele will vote for Rachel if she's in the final 2. I could see her giving Porshe a pity vote only if she knows Rachel has the votes to win. The only chance Porshe or Adam have to win is if they take each other to final 2.

Athena28

Athena28

• Pip
  • 585 posts
Never thought I'd say it, but "Go Rachel."

While Adam has stepped it up these past 2 weeks, his lackluster play, fanboy style & flip-flopping make him a perfect choice to take to the final, IMHO.

Shipp

Shipp

• Pip
  • 2,650 posts
When is comes to winning, Rach, the big bucks, Atom, second place $, The Pimple a kick in her bucket butt on the way out.

vyvashuss44

vyvashuss44

• Pip
  • 147 posts
JMHO....Say what you will about the flip-flopping of Adam or the unnoticed until week 5 Porshe...they both played what they thought was a good game...how it appears to us, who have more insight as observers, is a WHOLE different ball of wax. I'm remined of DAN's win when he played every which way but loose...and Jordon who sort of "fell" into her win.
Bottom line is we have NO CLUE what has really transpired in JH and altho Dani wanted Adam evicted after her and Kalia was pissed at Adam the rest of the house may sway them to another mind set altogether...I think no matter who goes to f2 it will be a very tight race and who says what to whom in the JH will be a BIG FACTOR in how people vote. Plus a lot of the "haters" have mellowed now and MAY see the game from a different prospectus after they hear all the "war" stories from the new evictees.
I WANT Rachel to win the 500K no matter who else is up there with her...or Adam who I THINK played a pretty good game of hide-n-seek for all but the last 3 weeks!

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 389 posts
Rachel has got this ! ! She needs to go with Adam for a definite win. Will have B, J/J, and at least Dani. If Dani votes for Adam or Porsche, she is a hypocrite. She always says she wants strong players to win. Rachel is the strongest player in that house. She has had her back against the wall almost the entire season. Won when she had to, and learned a little from Jordan about social game.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,028 posts
I have no clue who Daniele will vote for but I wouldn't count on her vote. Were I Rachel or Lard-ass, I would want Adam to be my #2.

Shipp

Shipp

• Pip
  • 2,650 posts

I have no clue who Daniele will vote for but I wouldn't count on her vote. Were I Rachel or Lard-ass, I would want Adam to be my #2.

Lard-ass....... :hahohi:

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,121 posts
I think that the quality of this season will largely be determined by whether or not Rachel wins. If a bitter jury screws her out of the money, I think this will go down as one of the worst seasons of BB. If she wins, it will be considered one of the better seasons!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts

I agree completely. Plus, she had a target on her back every single week, despite the fact that Porsche took her to F3. If Rachel wins final HOH that just cements the argument that she deserves the win. Even if she doesn't, no way do Adam or Porsche deserve to win over her. They were both pretty safe all game and just ended up winning comps when the numbers dwindled. I'm not discounting their wins but when I hear Adam saying Brendon should vote him over Rachel because he has just as many, I want to throw up. In what world does he think he would get Brendon's vote over Rachel? Even if they have the same number of comps, there are so many other factors to consider. AND, come on. Brendon is going to vote for Rachel. That is ludicrous to think he wouldn't. I do think she should take Adam to F2 if she wins. I cannot see Daniele or Kalia voting Adam over Rachel, but you never know what happens once they get to jury.

PS - I had a dream that Rachel won the game and got Daniele & Kalia's votes. Posted Image

that is ludicris to think that brendon would vote vor him over rachel,ridiculous, rach will win no matter if she gets f2, adam is so full of himself and pompas , i would love it if adam was 3rd out, would crack me up

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Is she still a pizza face, boozebag skank? Inquiring minds want to know?

GreatSaltLuke

GreatSaltLuke

• Pip
  • 1,121 posts

that is ludicris to think that brendon would vote vor him over rachel,ridiculous, rach will win no matter if she gets f2, adam is so full of himself and pompas

Adam suggesting that Brendon should vote for him over Rachel was the 2nd most ridiculous statement made this summer! The first was one night when I heard Kalia say she wasn't hungry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users