Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

CeCiMom

I believe Adam is extremely desperate and is playing very dirty now. Rachel has already told him she is taking Porsche so there is no point in campaigning to her anymore or even pretending to like her. Instead, he is throwing every egg he has in the Porsche basket, trashing Rachel behind her back and bringing up anything Rachel has said negative about Porsche; anything that will put a seed of doubt in Porsche's head and turn her against Rachel. For the first time in the game he is resorting to creating a web of lies and it's kinda sad to see. The old Adam is dead. What we have now is Shelly 2.0!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it's starting to look pretty good for Porsche. If Rachel wins HOH and takes Porsche, Adam is mad and will probably vote for Porsche. That would make the vote 3 to 3 and Shelly would decide things.

I believe if Porsche wins HOH, she needs to take Adam to F2. Compliment Rachel to the max and she will get Brenchals vote and win the money.

Rachel's best move would be to take Adam. Hope she doesn't figure that out.

I would like to think that if Rachel wins final HOH, she wins. She would have J/J and Brendon for sure, then against Adam, the 4th and 5th should be Dani and Kalia (unless both are hypocrites) And the 4th against Porsche, Uh oh, don't think there is a 4th. Dani, Kalia, Adam, Shelley would all vote for Porsche. Ok, maybe she doesn't win against P. Just win Rachel and take Adam.

WOW--this is pretty outrageous! WTF do Jeff and Jordan have to do with it!????

JJ are going to feel bad on how their crazed fans behaved. And the way jeff alone act in the jury house towards Shelly! Its a game and some people have lost site of that! I can tell u now, jordan has a heart and when she hear how her fans attacked an 8 year old girl, she is going to apologize to Shelly on how her psychotic fans behaved. I m not talking about their sane ones,just their nutty ones!

I would like to think that if Rachel wins final HOH, she wins. She would have J/J and Brendon for sure, then against Adam, the 4th and 5th should be Dani and Kalia (unless both are hypocrites) And the 4th against Porsche, Uh oh, don't think there is a 4th. Dani, Kalia, Adam, Shelley would all vote for Porsche. Ok, maybe she doesn't win against P. Just win Rachel and take Adam.

yep the votes for Rach are with Adam in F2 with her...not with P...go Rach!

So, it's starting to look pretty good for Porsche. If Rachel wins HOH and takes Porsche, Adam is mad and will probably vote for Porsche. That would make the vote 3 to 3 and Shelly would decide things.

I believe if Porsche wins HOH, she needs to take Adam to F2. Compliment Rachel to the max and she will get Brenchals vote and win the money.

Rachel's best move would be to take Adam. Hope she doesn't figure that out.

Adam is playing Porsche right now, he is not mad with Rachel! Still if he is, he will still vote with the vets! Or with jj! He had all season to prove he was worthy to second seat! He proved nothing and he deserves nothing! Hope Rachel wins next hoh!

Adam is playing Porsche right now, he is not mad with Rachel! Still if he is, he will still vote with the vets! Or with jj! He had all season to prove he was worthy to second seat! He proved nothing and he deserves nothing! Hope Rachel wins next hoh!

yeah, i think that's right-he sees himself as a vet now, not a newbie

Adam is going to vote with the vets! Rachel will win! There is no way a newbie is going to win unless the newbies take each other, then that lous adam will win! THAT WOULD SUCK BIG TIME!

Hmmm.....I'm not sure if that's true. If it's R/P, Adam will not have time to convince the jury to vote for Rachel or know who the vets will vote for.That's his disadvantage, not enough time w/jury. Rachel's social play and GB msg have been horrendous. She doesn't want Daniele's vote and called her a b. We don't know what she said to Kalia but P is her girl and Kalia will vote for P. Who knows where Shelly will vote. I think perhaps for Porche. Shelly's DR shows she doesn't care for R (she blames R for that J/J debacle and not h/self) but that could change if she can be bff with J/J again. If she can't, P has her vote. So Adam is the swing vote if it's 3/3. But if he's truly angry at R for taking P, P has his vote and she wins. It doesn't matter if P takes him or not. He wants to beat a vet (R or J in f2), since that may not happen P wins this. R believes she's playing for 2nd place which is why her GB msg have been nasty, only interested in winning hoh/veto, sulking/crying when she lost and hanging out w/vets while not socializing w/newbies often. Bad social game on her part to guarantee going to f2 for 2nd. So Brenchel wins $100,000. B's $25k plus her $75k.

If it's A/P, P may win this. Her wins are more than A. I doubt it matters too much about her sleeping/Daniele alliance. She has D/K. R seems to favor P more than A which is why she'll take P if she wins 3rd hoh. A definitely has Jordan. Jeff maybe but depends if he sees P not using veto on him as a good game move but he may not and hold a grudge as a "what Dani would want" and evicting his g/f so that's 2 for A. Shelly? Not sure even tho she spun tales to J/R about not wanting P in f2. D/K for P. So that's 2/2 for A/P. So who wins R's vote since B is R, wins this and I think R favors P over A so P may win over A.

Never thought I would sau this ...but "I Hope rachel wins the 500K!"

Were you rooting for Adam earlier in the game? :guitarist:

I think a lot of people have flipped over to RacHELL for the win including me.

I'm hoping for a Rachel win but if she loses, she brought it on herself by burning bridges. The thought of Porsche winning sickens me. Adam doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, imo.

I haven't watched the feeds for days except to flashback and see a few highlights. I've basically lost interest altogether, except for seeing if J/J wins AC. That's my hope anyway.

Good post, Lady J.

I'm hoping for a Rachel win but if she loses, she brought it on herself by burning bridges. The thought of Porsche winning sickens me. Adam doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, imo.

Yeah I think people are way too confident that Rachel will beat Porsche. If she beats Porsche I think it will only be by 1 vote, not a landslide. Rachel is so wreckless with those goodbye messages that it turns a lot of people into a wildcard. I wish she had had the common sense to realize that the brutal goodbye messages had to stop as soon as they reached jury but for her they seemed to get even more brutal.

She would probably beat Adam but would have to compromise some of her integrity to dump Porsche after so many promises. I think best case scenario would be for Porsche to win HOH and take Rachel so that Adam would be bitter at her instead.

Yeah I think people are way too confident that Rachel will beat Porsche. If she beats Porsche I think it will only be by 1 vote, not a landslide. Rachel is so wreckless with those goodbye messages that it turns a lot of people into a wildcard. I wish she had had the common sense to realize that the brutal goodbye messages had to stop as soon as they reached jury but for her they seemed to get even more brutal.

She would probably beat Adam but would have to compromise some of her integrity to dump Porsche after so many promises. I think best case scenario would be for Porsche to win HOH and take Rachel so that Adam would be bitter at her instead.

I agree with you!

Just praying that Porshe, does not win!

Jordan told Rachel that she would have a better chance against Adam. If she wins final hoh and takes Porsche, she may be making a $450k mistake.

Flashback of S6. Ivette won final hoh and took Maggie, who beat her.

How does Jordan know R can beat A? Jordan doesn't know about R's GB msg. R doesn't have D's vote.That's a fact even tho D's been complaining about A riding Jeff's coat tails and his floating. R called her a b in front of the nation so there's no way D is voting for R. If D tells the jury about R's GB msg it will change newbies' minds about her esp Shelly/Kalia (not sure about Jeff). Kalia is iffy bc she sees A as playing as a fan. Plus that she begged, pleaded, cajoled for him to use the veto. She may hold a grudge against him just for that but she doesn't like Brenchel.. Kalia could forgive him and see it as a game move and vote for a newbie to win. Shelly is also iffy. Her vote for R depends on if J/J kiss and make up w/her. Other than that Jordan words will not sway her. Porche could vote for R to make it 3 (J/J B) but if R doesn't take her to f2, her vote goes to A if she doesn't see her eviction as gameplay or R didn't keep her word to take her to f2. I can't see J swaying the jury to vote for R other than Jeff/Brendon. It'll be interesting to see if they vote personal or game.

Jordan told Rachel that she would have a better chance against Adam. If she wins final hoh and takes Porsche, she may be making a $450k mistake.

Flashback of S6. Ivette won final hoh and took Maggie, who beat her.

If Rachel wins the final hoh and does not take Adam she will lose. Danielle in her eviction interview with Julie said that Adam was the worst player ever! If she gave Adam her vote after saying that then she will look like a total idiot. She needs 4 votes she would have jeff Jordan brendon and she should have danis vote. If she takes porshe she will only get 3 votes.

Jordan pointed out to Rachel that Dani and Kalia both hate Adam. D/K both like Porsche. Go with the odds.

Interesting. I doubt R said anything to J about D's GB msg. But if it's btw R/A, I would be extremely surprised and I mean extremely surprised if D votes for R. If she does, Dick will disown her.

That was my thought too, that Rachel should take Adam instead of Porsche.

But what about the possibility of Shelly giving Rachel her vote in the event that it's R/P? It seemed like Shelly and Rachel came to an understanding before Shelly was evicted, Shelly even threw out to Jeff that Rachel said Shelly played one of the best games in the house.

Of course, with Shelly, she believes her own lies, so who knows?

Interesting. I doubt R said anything to J about D's GB msg. But if it's btw R/A, I would be extremely surprised and I mean extremely surprised if D votes for R. If she does, Dick will disown her.

Yes Jordan knows all about Rachel's goodbye messages. Dick has nothing to do with Dani's vote.

Dani would never vote for Adam. She will vote for the better player and that is Rachel.

Jordan is correct in her take on the votes in my opinion.

But what about the possibility of Shelly giving Rachel her vote in the event that it's R/P? It seemed like Shelly and Rachel came to an understanding before Shelly was evicted, Shelly even threw out to Jeff that Rachel said Shelly played one of the best games in the house.

Shelly voting for Rachel is a long shot. When Shelly left, she saw Porsche's sweet, touching goodbye message followed immediately by Rachel's vicious nasty one. The way Rachel shoots herself in the foot sometimes frustrates me to no end!

Shelly was blowing every kind of smoke there is so J/R would keep her. That woman held back nothing including trying to give away a glass ring as a diamond so R can keep her. As to that statement to Jeff perhaps it was to mend fences and for him to see it as a game move and not to hold it as a grudge. If S votes game and not hold her dislike against R then R wins.

Archived